3 dpo wanna ss together

Woo it's possible I got a faint faint bfp tonight dunno how to upload pic in comments but got a free to use in the morning

here is the one from last night

Attachments

• IMAG0979.jpg
    IMAG0979.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 14
Thanks I hope its a true bfp gonna stop when i take the lil sis to school and get some answer brand so around 10 i plan to test with a ic a frer and a answer lol

Hi can I join you ladies? I think I am 8dpo due to cm and ov pains. We only dtd once (without contraception - we were WTT but had an opps) this month on actual ov day so I know the chances are low but I really feel like I could be preg and it would be so lovely if we were!
I should warn you I am a poas addict...took one this morn and thought I saw a faint line but not sure!

Of course you can I just found out i may not have been dipping my ics long enough. Not sure it says a minimum time of 15 seconds. I think ive been doing like 5-10 secs.

FX honey hope it a line

Thanks Dixie - ooo lets hope that will make a difference. I didn't get a good ic until 14dop with my daughter but got a pos digi at 10dpo! They can be so tricky.

So I am unstoppable and have just done another FRER - pretty sure I can see a line again but not sure if it is pink :( I know its too early really so will try again tomorrow morning, and the next, and they next... ;p

I am 8 dpo too! Welcome! Not gonna start testing unti. Sunday or Monday tho..
Good luck!

I'm going to have to say it was a evap that just happened to be pink. Because I cannot get another. Even ones I used yesterday didn't turn postive just that one

uh sorry dixie. if so, that is terrible bc i saw it....

I clearly seen it! Another wait but wait until the morn again! The tests say wait 4 hours until u re test an don't drink too much. Aaww that was clearly bfp! An u have lots of symptoms!! Wish mine was like that x

:) i cant stand this "maybe a line" "maybe its my imagination" so i just dont even wanna bother... im kinda thinking 10dpo (sunday) is too early, may wait until monday at least...

Nah jules go for it on Sunday I got a bfp on a digi at 10dpo with my daughter :)

haha.. ok maybe. have 2 FRER and 2 dollar store ones. maybe ill do the dollar st one and save the frer for mon....

i must say i dont really feel all that lucky, so im not dying to test.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->