3 dpo wanna ss together

Think I am 7dpo. I just don't wanna test! Prob will as soon as I get the shop ha. I think u r right jules but wat if you got ov day wrong and it was earlier? I don't take temp or chart anythin other than body changes and cm, I could get it wrong.

You never know Dixie! Your not out til af shows xx

i didnt say i dont think she is pregnant! she has lots of symptoms and very well could be. i just dont think that is morning sickness that early..
coming from someone who has morning sickness for over 41 weeks with my first pregnancy.
sometimes people are nauseous from nerves, or maybe throw up from a bug...
but who knows or sure. hope you get your positive dixie! cant wait to see your test this AM where are you at?? lol

Well bfn this morning buttttt I didn't sleep good and it was very diluted looking I only got like 3 hours of sleep. So not much for saving up lol. Plus it's possible I'm only 7dpo today.

Aaw. Well it is early, wait a few days and see how you go xx

Good luck xxx

Yup that's the plan. Hopefully we all get one this month��

TMI but my cervix Is high and soft and cm is chunky kinda like cottage cheese but dosnt smell. Hmmm odd. Seems like I remember someone else using a similar description when they got their bfp but not sure. Also I see a lot of women who get a bfp complain that there boobs hurt under their arms. I never really got what they ment but last night and this morning I just get weird like pinching pain for a few seconds on the right side where my arm lays on my boob and its a tad tender which is odd because it's my left nipple that wayyyy tender. Pick a side lol

im 6dpo and tested today BFN but my I think my boobs hurt lol I think im over thinking it and making my body ache. Im due for AF in 5 days.

Ay that wud b good Dixie!... U do have a lot of symptoms Dixie!!! I hope u r! Do u have the funny taste in your mouth or hunger pangs? I had those with my drs but I was a bit further on x

Actually I'm always hungry like always but nothing taste good. I tried to eat mash taters with cheese yesterday one bite it was awful

Still bfn but I can't seem to get
any dark urine earlier I held it for 5 hours and it was clear as water. But when I took my temp this morning I forgot to chart it so my thermometer has memory so I checked it to put it in and its 98.25 yesterday's was 97.43. So that's probably wrong lol

Aaw! It's just mad! Keepin fingers crossed for u xx

You said Yesterday you might be as early as 7-8 dpo, so today maybe only 8-9 dpo? Hun you've been testing so early! You're not out until AF comes! Stop looking for symtoms and maybe wait two days before testing again.

Implantation typically occurs between 7-10 dpo, then it takes at least 2 days after this for the hcg hormone to even be in the urine. People that get bfps at 9 dpo are in the minority who implant early, like 6-7 dpo.
Hang in there, and stop symptom spotting! You are just stressing out your body.

That's why I'm avoiding testing till AF due which should be 2nd the latest! I'm so done with seeing bfns!

Anyways I know AF will be arriving as I'm having zero symptoms! I think I'm 8dpo today x

Baby jan, I never had any symptoms in either of my pregnancies. They hit at like 5 wks. ( nausea, vomiting, etc)
I usually think it's just your mind looking and grasping for any little thing..... At least this early int be game. Now approaching AF they may start coming, but don't count yourself out based on symptoms alone. Every woman is just different!

Yeah your right jules! It's likely implantation hasn't even happened! I always wondered how people on here seem to get sore boobs and other pregnancy symptoms from like 3dpo lol

With my sons pregnancy, I had very clear symptoms before I took a test but I don't know how many dpo I was when I started to get them. We was very much trying for a baby but I knew nothing about ovulation, dpo etc lol

Haha yeah, at only like 3-5 dpo it's all In their heads. Your body doesn't know it's pregnant until implantation, that's when things start with hormone communication.... I'm like 90% sure of that biology. Until implantation the fertilized egg is just surfing around in there lol! But once implantation occurs ( yes some women have it happen early at 6 dpo, some late at like 11 dpo) that's when all the hormones go and give you the actual symptoms... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->