3 failed IUIs. How do you cope?

Hi Maverick, great to hear from you! I was thinking about this thread the other day and how much you wonderful ladies helped me during my ttc journey.

My older son (our IVF baby) is 2 1/2 and is a healthy, active little boy. He keeps us on our toes but he's so happy and fun. Right now he's obsessed with Christmas and Santa so I can't wait for Christmas morning!

My surprise BFP last year is another boy, who was born at the end of April. I was really sick again during my second pregnancy, but I was able to avoid gestational diabetes this time around. He's bigger than his brother and was 7lb 12oz and 20in when he was born. But he's just as happy as his big brother and started crawling this weekend. We're having some issues with recurring ear infections, but other than that he's doing great.

I can't thank you ladies enough for all of the support and encouragement you gave me during the months leading up to IVF, during my IVF cycle, and during my pregnancy. It helped me so much and got me through some very tough times. And my journey made me better equipped to support friends as they've gone through pregnancy loss and ttc struggles. And I wouldn't trade my two little guys for anything. To all of you ladies who are still on your ttc journey, I'm sending you hugs, prayers, and lots of dust!:hugs:

Oh my god I just signed in today and so happy to see this post alive !
Hi ladies! I missed you :)

My boy girl twins were born premature at 30w5d, 3 months of NICU stay, an ordeal but we all made it. My daughter in particular had IUGR (birth weight 2.5lbs) and PDA requiring surgery, and my boy had an immature lung.

Today my daughter is still so tiny , just over 13lbs at 6.5 month corrected. Her twin brother however, is growing as fast as he can, weighing 20lbs at the same age ( he started at 4lbs at birth).

We are having very regular medical follow ups, but believe me they are the happiest babies I have ever met.

My eldest from my first IVF is also thriving, just had his 2nd birthday last month, he is a very energetic boy (almost 31lbs).

so happy to read you again, moms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->