3 Faint positves=frustrated..please give advice!

Jbkr

Reaction score
Hi All,
My husband and I just started trying. I believe I am 10 dpo today. I have taken 3 first response rapid result and gotten 3 very very very faint lines. The one at 8dpo.. was darker than the one I took this morning at 10dpo. I am not sure why that one is lighter.. it should be darker..right?? I kept looking at the one this morning.. turning it every way possible.. there is the faintest line.. but its there. I even confirmed it with a friend this morning. I have tried a couple of sites.. and they didn't seem very friendly. I read a lot of posts on this one.. and everyone seemed very friendly with their responses. I am very confused ..I know that the FRRR has a lower sensitivity and actually I bought the wrong one to begin with.. but didn't know it was wrong.. until I started looking at the boxes online. I guess this post has a two part question... the other.. is.. if I am getting very faint lines with FRRR.. and that is lower sensitivity.. I wonder if I take FRER.. will it give me darker line?
Are fait lines.. consider positive.. even if its super faint>?

I have to be honest hun that there's an issue with first response at the moment and giving nasty faint lines that can look like bfps. There's a pregnancy test section on here that if you have a look through the threads are full of ladies going through the exact same thing and refusing to use the tests anymore. Realistically if it were a bfp you would expect with two days in between for it to be darker even with you being so early. If it were me I'd wait two days, take another test, if you still seeing the v v faint lines that haven't gotten any darker then chances are it's just the nasty indent/evap lines and not a bfp. Your still very early so there's still time to get your bfp. I am crossing my fingers for you! Good luck!

As long as it showed up within the time frame then a faint line is a positive. HCG should double every 48 hours, causing the line to get darker. It is still very early so it's not surprising the line is faint.

I had this happen to me last month, and not to worry you, but it ended up being a chemical pregnancy (very early miscarriage). Many women don't get a dark positive until after their missed period. I'd say test again in 2-3 days. Maybe try a different brand as well. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->