3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

I'm torn loved dd pregnancy hated delivery hated this preg ???hoping for lovely delivery lol

Well I lost a marble sized snot ball lol no blood
Don't know if its coz of mw yesterday or not she felt cervix but didn't go in and no sweep do you think it could be coz of that?

We now have a list of 4 girls names getting there lol

Forgot to mention yesterday that we got the house. Out of all the people that got put forward (a side of A4 paper) the landlord chose us :dance: Move in at the end of the month.

hubby said this morning im not trying hard enough to get this baby out and told me to hurry up lol

yey maria

lovely names sarah

and i agree with hubby get that baby out hahahaha

Well I'm def at the start if somethingAbout 3 started getting back ache thought it was the way I was sleeping didn't sink in its every 10mins*Since about 7 period type pain but I thought it was spasms as I was going the toilet a lot!! Its still going on about 8mins just getting in the bath then will see if they stop or not and will start timingTold hubby I don't feel great but nothing else at the mo so will see what the bath does*Will try to keep updating

whoop whoop eeeexxxxxxxxxxxccccccccccciiiiiiiiittttttteeeedddddd

come on baby.....................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just wot i was thinkin maria..

I carnt believe courtney is 4 weeks today. Where as the time gone :-( z

Layla esme born 19:08 8lb 4 40 min active labour g&a for last 20 min
All is well xx

Yay :dance: We all had little girlies!

Do you know how excited I got when I saw it was you who had posted?! :haha:

Just waiting on a piccy and birth story!

Alright still in she has a tongue tie so feeding not great seeing how it goes might go home tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->