3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

well midwife cumin today an that will be it after today, lets see how much she weighs today lol xx

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! waited in all day an she didnt cum....ive rung and left a message, so pissed off was such a nice day yest an i ad to stay in :( x

Hate it when that happens.

Registered Chloe today. She's now officially Chloe Paige.

A little message for Sarahs baby.

Dear baby, it is now your due date. Please evict yourself from your mummy's tummy as we now want to meet you and find out if you are a pink or blue baby. Kind regards.

Baby is too busy sleeping at the mo will be sure to pass the message on lol

So annoying waiting in for people who don't arrive I would of left a really snotty message lol

Yay for registering chloe
How's the house/money situation coming along?

The good news we are down to 3 girls names
Got mw at 3 see what she says will prob be see you next week knowing my luck

Just had a bath think it was too hot feel bit sick now

Viewing a house at 2.30. Don't even go there on the money situation! Fraud team wont give us our money until god knows when. We're just about surviving with trying to save for new house.

What a joke!!!
Hope you like the house xxxx

Viewed the house. It's ok. Said we want it. Just have to wait to hear from the landlord.

Well mw thinks baby is high, back to back and not coming anytime soon
So add that to the stress that dd didn't get into chosen schools and put her in one that she will not be going to so got to appeal today has been a lovely day not
Ps edited very well as lots of swearing in my head

I take it no sweep today then. Will you be getting one anytime soon?

Why didn't she get accepted?

No booked in Monday for sweep and to discuss induction

Schools very over subscribed and they did it on distance so missed out
Said we basically reapply and start the process again

Hopefully baby decides to come before then.

It's a pain in the arse all this school crap.

Been crying most of the day dam hormones
Can't wait till its over

I'm taking it, you mean the pregnancy. Won't be long. I couldn't wait for it to be over but now I miss it.

Pregnancy and school problems
Hubby said its the last baby so not happy not even a glimmer of hope it can happen again :-(

Hubby said the same to me. Infact he said no more babies after Elissa but now we have Chloe. He told me yesterday no more babies but I know for a fact he wants a boy as he wants a son to carry on his last name. He may be getting on in age but I'm not :haha:

Lol

Hubby gone to work without his mobile bet it happens today lol

What does mucous plug look like I'm going symptom spotting from now lol

m/w finally came yest at 4... she is now 7.11 my daughters weight at birth haha

after wot i went throw with courtney realy dnt thiink il av anymore ;-/

yey for registering chloe we gettin courtney done on saturday OH away all this week, didnt even no u cud do saturday until i rang um..

SARAH as for plug it can look different with each person google images of mucus plug u may spot sumthing like urs (as im thinkin u lost sumthing??) xxxx

Looks mostly like snot.

I loved both my labours. May not sound like it at the time but I love being in labour :haha: Maybe cause they're so quick.

give me labor any day i love labor..... but had nearly 9 months of hell and the worse c-section ever.... an they told me if i was to get pg again i wud 80% end up with low layin placenta again coz were they removed it frm will leave scar tissue an it will probs attach in the same pace again.... and dnt want a section again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->