3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

She's still in hospital hoping she will be discharged later as the consultant she needs to see is away on hol thIs week and next so no point keeping her in if she can be seen as out patient
Thanks for asking

I'm getting a ridiculous amount of pressure had it for about 2 hrs last night and about 40 mins so far baby is really active as must be trying to get into position well Thsys what I keep telling myself

Thanks she's just been discharged got to see 2 consultants though one next week and one who's on hol the week after

Getting more pressure today come on baby

Something needs to give and quick lol
I'm on all 4s as that's most comfortable when it starts can't sit lol

Erm I went to mothercare and got a nursing top to put in it tomorrow def hubby just checked the camera battery and that's ok and on top of my bag

Are you getting nervous/excited? I'm getting excited for you!! I'm constantly checking BnB, even in the middle of the night while I'm giving Chloe a feed, mostly to keep myself awake :haha: But also to see if anything has happened!!

Ha ha I'm just really chilled and in a really positive place that everything will go well and baby will arrive when it arrives
Wait till Wed when I'm over due lol

Nah nothing bag is properly packed now though
Just playing the waiting game

Ha ha
Mw said she would give me a sweep on Tue if I wanted one but will only be my due date and the work better +3/4 days will see how I feel Tuesday ha ha

Started contracting on her due date born 5 days over

arw man thought u mite of had baby when i noticed u ad commented lol

im so tired tonight been out most the day, but i carnt seem to sleep ;-/ xx

No 21st date is stuck in my head no idea why so I'm just waiting till next weekend lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->