3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Is anyone else suffering from utter exhaustion?! I can't get through the day at the moment!! I don't remember it like this!

well i stupidly said i would work an extra tonight so off to work at 8 till 7am ah well money towards my pram:)

Natalie which date are you going with or will you wait for your scan??

Emma and Maria how are you both hope your ok xx

Rah, I'm sticking with 18th until otherwise told :) probably at scan.

shift finished off to bed have nice day in the sun

Natalie which date are you going with or will you wait for your scan??

Emma and Maria how are you both hope your ok xx

hi sarah im gud thanks you?.....think my tablets are working :happydance: feel so much better 2day xx

Afternoon.

Yes Sarah, I'm fine thanks. Just been a bit busy. Went and saw a clairvoyant yesterday. Been trying to find maternity clothes to fit my stupidly small height. Just not working. All I came back with was a bump band :growlmad:

Glad the tablets are working for you Emma :)

Ccmummy is that for morning sickness?

hi nat yer there not anti sickness tablets tho!!!!! they pretty much do the same thing just alot stronger an better, they are normaly use for tummy uslers an to reduce acid???....doc sed they are realy gud an his wife used them, an will not harm the bean. i tk 1 in the morning an 1 a night, so far so gud i was sick this mornin but only once's not half as bad as i was x

well i finaly got round to washin my floors...we was begiining to stick to them hahahaha

MARIA when u gettin ur doppler?....ive seen afew women on her find it at 8 weeks??

my friend got her 12w scan on monday soo jealous hahaha

well i finaly got round to washin my floors...we was begiining to stick to them hahahaha

MARIA when u gettin ur doppler?....ive seen afew women on her find it at 8 weeks??

my friend got her 12w scan on monday soo jealous hahaha

I duno. When hubby gets round to buying it, lol. I got my first MW appointment in 6 days :happydance:

yey am mine 4 days after you yey....lol think if all is well at 1st scan then im guna get 1 then xx

yey am mine 4 days after you yey....lol think if all is well at 1st scan then im guna get 1 then xx

I'm watching one that has the fetal heart rate on it. Hopefully we won't have to wait long until our scans.

Oh scan dates are so exciting.

How was the Clairvoyant Redbutterfly?

Glad the sickness has cut down ccmummy.

there our 1st midwife app huni...but we shud get our scan date the day we go see her,

me to, im just reaching at everything now insted of been sick, so fell alot more fresh insted of soooo drained x

Very good. It was my first time seeing one. My Grandad came through. The lady from my house came through (hubby and I already knew we had a friendly spirit who lives here). He also told me that he see's 2 babies. He also see's a girl but he did say this could be my daughter.

I'll leave it a few months and I'll go back :haha:

Very good. It was my first time seeing one. My Grandad came through. The lady from my house came through (hubby and I already knew we had a friendly spirit who lives here). He also told me that he see's 2 babies. He also see's a girl but he did say this could be my daughter.

ooooo 2 babies u may have more then 1 in there maria :haha:

ooooo 2 babies u may have more then 1 in there maria :haha:

We'll soon find out in a few weeks.

He could mean twins or he could mean, we'll have this baby then another. Wish I'd asked now, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->