3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

hahaha tell him not to mess with it, a pregnant lady needs it..hahaha

on the up =more cases i looked into it and its all down to not enough sun and as Nat said playing inside more

im thinking of getting the dvd now will order tomorrow

was sick before :-( but about to have a bacon buttie for dinner

on the up =more cases i looked into it and its all down to not enough sun and as Nat said playing inside more

Hope the bacon buttie makes you feel better :hugs:

Do you know what type of birth you want?

i want a quick none eventful labour and birth
opposite to last time don't think oh could go through it again
i had consultants in with 3 midwives lost heart beat just all round stressful

although i keep thinking if a water birth

how about you??

not doing great so far and oh is cooking it so feel bad

very emotional watching Olympics lol

not doing great so far and oh is cooking it so feel bad

very emotional watching Olympics lol

I want another quick labour. With Elissa, I was in labour for 4 hours. I would like a water birth this time. As I didn't get one with Elissa.

I'm sure he'll understand if you can't eat it.

well ive ad 2 diff births....I.E 1 with every drug goin an 1 with sweeat F A......an i wud defo go for NO DRUGS AGAIN if i can coz i elt so much better with no drugs.

ds as i sed b4 he was late so ad to be induce ad epd, well every drug goin....was so sick i cudnt dress him or give him his 1st feed etc......DD 3 days i was in slow labour sent me home on the 16th sed i was only 2 cm so not in labour....i went to my mums what is only 20 mins away frm hosp, next min i no her head is hangin out....if i had cum home to my house she wud off been born in car as we are gud 40 mins away x

well ive ad 2 diff births....I.E 1 with every drug goin an 1 with sweeat F A......an i wud defo go for NO DRUGS AGAIN if i can coz i elt so much better with no drugs.

ds as i sed b4 he was late so ad to be induce ad epd, well every drug goin....was so sick i cudnt dress him or give him his 1st feed etc......DD 3 days i was in slow labour sent me home on the 16th sed i was only 2 cm so not in labour....i went to my mums what is only 20 mins away frm hosp, next min i no her head is hangin out....if i had cum home to my house she wud off been born in car as we are gud 40 mins away x

Lol, oh Emma, I love your way with words! I had gas and air and the one in the leg (I can't remember what it's called) but in my eyes, they gave it to me too late. I had it and the next min I'm pushing her out.

This time I'm going to try going without. I managed 7-8cm with nothing so surely I can managed the last 2cm without anything.. :haha:

Isobelle was spine to spine slow labour for 6 long long days 4min contractions
i had epidural which failed so did it on gas and air will only have gas and air this time

Isobelle was spine to spine slow labour for 6 long long days 4min contractions
i had epidural which failed so did it on gas and air will only have gas and air this time

6 days?! Poor you!

same im guna try nothing done ot once so shud be able to do it again....but if i carnt i carnt i think i find it easyer to cope with the pain with dd coz it was slow labour so body got use to it....but if i end up in to much pain i aint daft i will avsumut hahaha

same im guna try nothing done ot once so shud be able to do it again....but if i carnt i carnt i think i find it easyer to cope with the pain with dd coz it was slow labour so body got use to it....but if i end up in to much pain i aint daft i will avsumut hahaha

Your kids been busy today? As you've been on here quite alot today.

yep huni they both been at a friends house, they came home for dinner an tea, then went back an she brought them home at half 6 yey lol

yep huni they both been at a friends house, they came home for dinner an tea, then went back an she brought them home at half 6 yey lol

Piece and quiet for you then. Bet you made the most of it.

not realy been on here alday :dohh: well i did do afew loads of washin an got the floors done an my bedding, so done a little bit of house work hahaha

morning girls, hows everyone on this dull morning x

awake just lol playing on the very loud ipod with DD making minnie mouses bows
Im sure sundays never used too be this loud

hahaha nope sundays use to be quite an lazy days not anymore hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583