3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Sounds interesting Maria twin girls :)
I would be off to see different ones now if i was you see what they say ha ha
im really bad and have been banned by hubby lol

Are you taking vitamin d as well as folic acid? i have read that's the new recommendation now but since i wont hear from the midwife till 10-12 weeks will be too late to ask

Well im my little week of knowing i was preg i have lost 2 lb and found out i dont like smell of hotdogs, wine, taste of coke or chocolate and really like fruit i think my brain has got into gear said to hubby this is the best diet ever ha ha
god help me if i do start craving and real morning sickness kicks in ha ha ah can loose 3 dress sizes this preg would be amazing

i picked up the mothercare catalogue before going to have a nosey through

Sounds interesting Maria twin girls :)
I would be off to see different ones now if i was you see what they say ha ha
im really bad and have been banned by hubby lol

Are you taking vitamin d as well as folic acid? i have read that's the new recommendation now but since i wont hear from the midwife till 10-12 weeks will be too late to ask

Well im my little week of knowing i was preg i have lost 2 lb and found out i dont like smell of hotdogs, wine, taste of coke or chocolate and really like fruit i think my brain has got into gear said to hubby this is the best diet ever ha ha
god help me if i do start craving and real morning sickness kicks in ha ha ah can loose 3 dress sizes this preg would be amazing

i picked up the mothercare catalogue before going to have a nosey through

Twin girls?! I hope not, I'd be checking myself into St Anns (mental hospital down here) :haha: I can just about put up with Elissa at the moment, she's making me want to pull my hair out!

I don't think I'll be going to see anyone else. He made me feel comfortable, plus he doesn't live far from me.

I think Vitamin D is already in my tablets. The tablets I take contain 18 different types of vitamins and what not.

Hotdogs.. Yes please :haha:

I would love to do some exercise but I must wait until I've seen my MW so I can see what exercise I can do.

I think Vitamin D is already in my tablets. The tablets I take contain 18 different types of vitamins and what not.

I would love to do some exercise but I must wait until I've seen my MW so I can see what exercise I can do.

I dont have any preg vits just folic acid on its own will add vit d to that then

Swimming is always good its gentle and the water helps take any strains etc off the body
Im giving up body combat and swapping to swimming and as soon as isobelle is in nursery from sept i will be going every day im off work while shes there may also go the gym and walk on treadmill but thats as far as i will be going

I dont have any preg vits just folic acid on its own will add vit d to that then

Swimming is always good its gentle and the water helps take any strains etc off the body
Im giving up body combat and swapping to swimming and as soon as isobelle is in nursery from sept i will be going every day im off work while shes there may also go the gym and walk on treadmill but thats as far as i will be going

I don't have time to go swimming, so anything I do has to be done at home. I have loads of workout DVD's.

Did you remember your sports bra last night?

I've got a gym programme booked for Wed to give me an idea of what I can do. But I have a feeling I will be back to swimming again, don't want to end up gestational diabetic again.

i cudnt even be arsed to do any exercise, i do enough runnin around after ds and dd...that'll do me hahaha

as for vit D wasnt out when i had other 2 an they are perfect, doc didnt say i needed it she just gave me folic acid...so i wont be goin out my way to get it xx

i cudnt even be arsed to do any exercise, i do enough runnin around after ds and dd...that'll do me hahaha

as for vit D wasnt out when i had other 2 an they are perfect, doc didnt say i needed it she just gave me folic acid...so i wont be goin out my way to get it xx

You don't need to exercise!

i can only start the swimming once she is in nursery was going to start the 30 day shred but looks too high impact for preg
im sure davina does a preg one or was that post preg

i rang labour ward they said its because ricketts is on the up

no no sports bra last night but was not busy so was ok its ready for Monday though

i can only start the swimming once she is in nursery was going to start the 30 day shred but looks too high impact for preg
im sure davina does a preg one or was that post preg

i rang labour ward they said its because ricketts is on the up

no no sports bra last night but was not busy so was ok its ready for Monday though

Is that the 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels?

I'm pretty sure Davina was post preg.

yeah she's really good know a few people who had fab results from the dvd

yeah she's really good know a few people who had fab results from the dvd

I have that DVD. I love it. Lost weight from doing it but stopped once I found out I was preg the first time. But yes, I wouldn't recommend it during pregnancy. It's quite.. Energetic shall we say :haha:

Davina does a pregnancy and post pregnancy one. Think Amazon have it as a double DVD at the moment.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000LRYTCC/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1344708572&sr=8-1

whats on the up sarah??? what does that mean lol....but surely if vit d was a must they ud give u it when they give u folic ????

fish an chips went down a treat but repeatin on me now, carnt bloody win hahaha

whats on the up sarah??? what does that mean lol....but surely if vit d was a must they ud give u it when they give u folic ????

fish an chips went down a treat but repeatin on me now, carnt bloody win hahaha

Haha I had sausage and chips from the chippie!

I will be getting that Davina DVD Monday. Looks good. Watching a bit of it on YouTube :haha:

i wont a big slice of carrot cake now, but dnt av any :(

Oh I'd love some chips from chippy. There is nothing like them!! Yumm

I never thought of looking at the DVD on YouTube doh.

I am assuming the Vit D deficiency is due to the parents allowing their children to watch TV and video games constantly instead of playing outside.

Eww carrot cake! I would make you some but you live too far away!

Thought I'd check it out before buying!

its ok just pack it well enough it mite mk it...lol

my oh made sum afew weeks ago, that stuff whats already in a box an u just at water lol, turned out gud tho hahaha

its ok just pack it well enough it mite mk it...lol

my oh made sum afew weeks ago, that stuff whats already in a box an u just at water lol, turned out gud tho hahaha

Lol. DH loves carrot cake. I think he'd scoff it all before I even got chance to put it in a box!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->