3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Will you be buying a doppler after your scan Sarah?

I've only brought stuff that essential.. And that hubby lets me buy :haha:

to be honest maria i probs wud of bought sumut already if my nearest town wasnt 45 mins away lol

Mothercare is literally 5 mins drive from me and babies r us is a 10 min drive. Sometimes I wish I didn't live so close.

haha im surprised ur not in there all the time haha

no don't think i will bother now once i had my scan think i will relax more

hubby said wait till after xmas to buy i can see me hiding things lol
i have mothercare and babies r us 10 mins away and 3 baby shops that are really big in that distance as well
then its 20 mins to Manchester/Liverpool/Chester with more
MUST concentrate on xmas

me an my best friend who's 6 weeks infront of me r off to bingo tonight whoop whoop, our mates think we r like old grannys but we dnt care we love it hahaha

loads of girls from work go bingo all the time they love it

carnt bloody belive it.......i called to late an lost £500 :cry::cry::cry:

oh no!!!
there's your reason to go back till you win

Ok girls.. TMI here but.. What is your CM like? I'm having snot like CM at least once a day for a few days now. I don't remember this when pregnant with Elissa. Normal?

Ok girls.. TMI here but.. What is your CM like? I'm having snot like CM at least once a day for a few days now. I don't remember this when pregnant with Elissa. Normal?

ive been avin snot like cm, on an off for ages, sumtimes lumpy aswell, so think it must be!!

also dnt no if i shud worry but WHY aint i growin??? ive stayed the same size belly for ages dnt seem to be gettin any bigger, an with it been 3rd pregnancy an all that!!!!!!!!

hows u both doing. hope ur both well, ok just this sickness driving me crazy again xx

Tired, not sleeping very well again. More sickness?!

What time is your scan Sarah?

yer im not sleepin well aint slept well since i found out i was pregnant....an yep sickness back again argh!!! only real bad in a morning tho thank god x

had her scan today, an she is havein a...GIRL...she is over the moon, even tho she got 2 girls already :) her answer is ''well at least i no what im doin with a girl hahahaha less to buy :)

hi
working today eeeks i will be back here tomorrow at 10 for scan
feeling very unsure what the scan will show scared now im sure something wrong with fluid don't know why just in my head
told people who are on shift today so helped pick me up a bit

yer i can feel movements on the inside just not the outside if u get me!!

carnt wait to see ur pic :) after seeing ur bump pic, i feel ur the 1 having twins hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->