3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

oh forgot to say got measured yesterday back size is the same but gone from a c to a ee cup!!! to be honest was prob a d cup but still ee!!!!

haha bet hubby likeing that :haha:

how u feelin today x

im realy strugglin today with my lower back, when im sat down i carnt get up to pain full, but i cant stand up for to long either :( gunna be a long day xx

still in bed to be honest lol
Isobelle coming up and down as she pleases so im making the most of it
about to jump in the shower and start stressing about wear to wear for this family meal

im realy strugglin today with my lower back, when im sat down i carnt get up to pain full, but i cant stand up for to long either :( gunna be a long day xx

sounds awful hope you can rest up xx

they is noway off hiding that huni hahaha but gud luck in tryin, ul av to try sum tops on an upload pics if u av time an we can see which hides it best hahaha

[URL=https://s1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/rah145/?action=view&current=20120929_113127.jpg][IMG]https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/rah145/th_20120929_113127.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

good hate the top but its all i have

It dnt fully hide it. But dnt mk u look big if u get me. Better then a tight top x

what did you get???
im banned till after xmas ha ha see how long that lasts

well no one said anything or at least not to my face ha ha prob all discussing how fat i am

what did you get???
im banned till after xmas ha ha see how long that lasts

well no one said anything or at least not to my face ha ha prob all discussing how fat i am

I wasn't expecting to get anything but as I was making a list of what we needed, hubby said today "c'mon we're going to Mothercare". I wasn't going to argue!!

A new changing mat and an electric breast pump incase baby doesn't latch on. Had trouble with Elissa latching on as she was premmie and the manual pump I have, hurts my thumb!!

You're not fat!! You're pregnant and looking it!!

def electric all the way i had one for Isobelle from 6 weeks so hubby could feed her the 10pm feed as she slept through all night from 6 weeks so i had to get the milk off lol

def electric all the way i had one for Isobelle from 6 weeks so hubby could feed her the 10pm feed as she slept through all night from 6 weeks so i had to get the milk off lol

Elissa's always slept through the night. We had to wake her up to feed her so we could keep her weight up and not end up back in hospital.

4 days until you're scan :happydance:

I know im excited but stressed as soon as i see a heart beat will be fine
had a day yesterday with no sickness at all i know its normal and was kind of nice but was strange lol

morning girls, god i feel like ive got a hangover wots all that about lol

i so carnt wait to start buyin, guna mk my 1st buy after my nxt scan lol x

Will you be buying a doppler after your scan Sarah?

I've only brought stuff that essential.. And that hubby lets me buy :haha:

to be honest maria i probs wud of bought sumut already if my nearest town wasnt 45 mins away lol

to be honest maria i probs wud of bought sumut already if my nearest town wasnt 45 mins away lol

Mothercare is literally 5 mins drive from me and babies r us is a 10 min drive. Sometimes I wish I didn't live so close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->