3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

im ok thanks, just had a chicken cuppa soup, so feel abit better, hows u?

think ive grown abit today :thumbup:

Attachments

• 14 week 4 day bump.jpg
    14 week 4 day bump.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 14w 4 days bump 2.jpg
    14w 4 days bump 2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1
I'm alright. Bit tired. Yup, you got a preggo belly. Will be taking my 15 week tomorrow. Don't think anything has changed.

Sarah.. Where are you?!?!?

well just 1 naughty little one in there lol
was not too clear as i vomited all the water back so had hardly anything in there
baby stayed still till photo time it was twirling pushing off facing camera it kind of looks like a scream mask

about to tell Isobelle so will upload a pic in a bit

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/rah145/th_scan.jpg

scary or what!!!!!

hahaha i ca see where ur cumin frm about tha mask hahaha or but sooo cute ive neva known bout nub or scull thing but soon as i looked i think BOY HAHAHA

are u right on track with weeks days ect aswell?? xx

they put me 2 days forward so due 16th April

you def have a bump now Emma

I can't work out if the skull looks like a boy or not. It kind of does and doesn't.

But yay :happydance:

just freaks me out lol
swear i felt something before my mind working overtime lol

well my early night give out the window Isobelle being sick everywhere so had to phone hubby to come back from his mates as a i couldn't cope making me sick and b Isobelle wanted him so now all in my bed with football on and me feeling very tired :-( grumpy Sarah in work tomorrow i think

just freaks me out lol
swear i felt something before my mind working overtime lol

well my early night give out the window Isobelle being sick everywhere so had to phone hubby to come back from his mates as a i couldn't cope making me sick and b Isobelle wanted him so now all in my bed with football on and me feeling very tired :-( grumpy Sarah in work tomorrow i think

Oooo I see you have your 20 week scan date!!

Hope she feels better soon and you don't catch it.

hello girls, god been realy sick again this morning :( thought it was sopose to let up by now :(

Some girls have it all the way through.

Well I'm off to the Dr's again this afternoon with Elissa. It's been a week and she's not got any better, she's got worse. I am not leaving that room until the Dr gives me something for her!!

arw bless her, yes dnt leave until she gets sumthing xx

Once again, they won't give me anything. Dr's are useless. Sometime I wonder how they get their degrees!! "We can try this but.." Argh :brat:

Well anyway, here's 15 weeks. Looks smaller compared to last weeks.

Attachments

• 15wks.jpg
    15wks.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
why wont they give her out?? whats wrong with her again?

dnt no bout u girls but im sick of lookin like a tramp all the time :( even when i find things thats fit me, within 5 mins they r off again as im not cumfy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->