3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

She was very upset that she didn't have a baby in her belly and now has a turtle in there??? But she is being really good as she's going to have a little sister called ellie trying to say it might be a boy or a girl she laughs and says no and i have no idea where ellie lol

She was very upset that she didn't have a baby in her belly and now has a turtle in there??? But she is being really good as she's going to have a little sister called ellie trying to say it might be a boy or a girl she laughs and says no and i have no idea where ellie lol

Lol bless. When I went for my 12 weeks scan, we had to take Elissa. She pointed at the screen and said all the animals she knows.. And that's quite alot to fit into my belly :haha:

i bought i cute little white cardigan today hahaha, was with my friend an had to buy sumthing coz she was buyin loads of pink stuff, carnt wait til 20 week scan haha

Working sorry went straight to bed kadt night in hope i would get up today ha ha shattered now though roll on 8:30

When did you feel flutters??

sarah ive been feelin them for awhile now hun x

yey maria for 16 week app gud luck xx

IL BE NEARLY 17 WEEKS AT MY SOPOSE TO BE 16W APP ARGH!!

sarah ive been feelin them for awhile now hun x

yey maria for 16 week app gud luck xx

IL BE NEARLY 17 WEEKS AT MY SOPOSE TO BE 16W APP ARGH!!

My MW is at my Drs surgery every Friday so luckily my new week starts on Friday. So I see her on my exact week.

Everything went fine with the MW. Everything is normal. Here's my 16 week bumpy.

Attachments

• 16wks.jpg
    16wks.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0
u defo growin.....my daughter started with a little temp....she is now naked an ad meds...but is was risin not goin down was over 40...but manged to get it to 38.2...she has been sick. but now cryin sayin her neck an back is hurtin....do u think its jjust a bug????????????????

u defo growin.....my daughter started with a little temp....she is now naked an ad meds...but is was risin not goin down was over 40...but manged to get it to 38.2...she has been sick. but now cryin sayin her neck an back is hurtin....do u think its jjust a bug????????????????

How old is she again?

Ok
what have you given her and how much?
How much does she weigh?
Is there any signs of a rash?

Ok
what have you given her and how much?
How much does she weigh?
Is there any signs of a rash?

Nurse Sarah on nursey mode. I know where you're going with this.

Sorry certain things just jump out neck is one of them
Could be nothing most of the time it is nothing but need to ask

She is 5....not quite sure wot she weight is..(that sounds bad) she been alseep for abit now only sick the once bit did wake afew times sayin her neck hurts, then its her back..she been off school alday with a headache?? No rash its the 1st thing i looked for, i can wake her, so she aint out of it if u get me??

Sorry certain things just jump out neck is one of them
Could be nothing most of the time it is nothing but need to ask

I know. I thought the exact same thing when I read it.

How are you feeling?

Ok just keep her stripped give the meds as you are we advise alternate which you give and try to leave a few hours better each one nice temp is down
Give sips little and often
If your worried go to gp or walk in
And if she starts saying lights hurt eyes and rash get to a and e
Sounds like your doing everything anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79