3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

what brand dopplers did you get?

what brand dopplers did you get?

I'm just trying to find the link for you.

This is the one me and Emma have. This is also the seller we got it from but the price has gone up.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LoveBaby...by_Maternity_Pregnancy_MJ&hash=item3cc2ca0957

Cheers will have a look around still undecided if I want one lol

Still thinking about it from when you got yours lol
Just debating if its worth it, I will feel movements soon I hope

Still thinking about it from when you got yours lol
Just debating if its worth it, I will feel movements soon I hope

I love my doppler. I listen everyday for a few seconds. I find it straight away. Where is your placenta positioned?

Couldn't find them either looked on the day if scan

i dnt use mine half as much as i thought, but its great to have it in the house just incase im ever havein doubts, an its real gud i find my straight away no probs at all sarah, xx

she much better today, finaly eaten sumthing :happydance: she also been abit gobby today so YEP defo on the mend hahahaha

im goin bingo tonight with the girls so wish me luck girls :haha:

Ha ha always know when they are getting better when the backchat starts

Evening ladies. Well today was mine and hubbys first wedding anniversary. Went out for a meal, was yummy!!

Happy anniversary xxx

Thankies :flower: But yet I still want to eat after stuffing my face with a well done steak, chips, peas, garlic bread and then for pudding, chocolate fudge cake with ice cream. What's all that about?! :haha:

How are you feeling today?

I'm ok been trying to eat but not managing much leaving half my meal until dinner time then had chips chicken peas gravy and a slice of bread I never fo that had slice of lemon cake an apple banana and packet of French fries lol gone bed now to stop eating ha ha

It's funny how we can never manage a full meal but yet we can snack till the cows come home!!

argh saw my midwife in supermarket today, told her im seeing her thursday, an she sed she is on hoilday so will be a stand in midwife ARGH!!!! realy annoys me that, as ive got loads to say, an dnt feel comfy speakin to sum1 ive neva meet, that midwife has been my midwife with all my pregnancy an i feel realy relaxed around her, im seriously thinking of canclein until she is back x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->