• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends - The Journey Continued..

Possibly for a meal or 2 then onto fruit and veg baby rice so bland

Well started on Saturday with baby rice just to see if she would take solids was a bit hit and miss had just under half of what was offered gave sunday a miss and today tried her with rice again which she amusingly spat straight out at me and i mean straight out so i tried her with apple she had a whole ice cube over 2 sittings which i was really happy with going to try again tomorrow
Still feeding her myself and shes started to refuse the occasional bottle with gave her so looks like im there for a while,
Isobelle is loving school she is in there full days this week was till 2pm last week
its really odd her not being at home after having her off all summer Layla misses her you can tell as soon as she sees her when we pick her up shes made up laughing and similing

Hope everything is ok with you

Glad she's started taking to solids. Lol if she don't want it, mummy can have it back!

Well I'm no longer BF as of today :cry: Chloe has self weaned since starting solids. But at least I made it to the 6 month mark.

Oh no I was so upset when I stopped with Isobelle
Fab job making it to 6 months
On the plus side might help with #3 I noticed its ttc now not ntnp!! Excited for you

Still pumping milk though but only three times a day.

Yup, I asked hubby if we're TTC as I'm still using OPKs (which he brought) and temping. He basically replied in his own little way, yes.

Any more on the horizon for you?

Its hard I really want more and refuse to accept that there are no more but reality hits we live in a 2 bed house and then the practical thoughts of holidays which mainly are 2 adult 2 children, will be a squeeze in the car, if they go uni Layla will start after Isobelle finishes works out right so no overlap, we are going crete next year booked but then going back to disney when Layla is 3 so she has same experience as Isobelle
Really if i win the lottery then yes ha ha
And if I do I want a close age gap do can't see it happening

How are you and the girls doing? How's feeding with Layla going?

Well I have some news, I'm pregnant with #3!

Attachments

• IMG_20131001_111023-1.jpg
    IMG_20131001_111023-1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 2
Omg thats fantastic so happy for you
Also so very jealous lol

We are doing great I has settled in at school loving it L is getting there been waking in the night for a good few weeks shes def a fruit person not veg but getting there she has a good evening meal but only takes a small lunch at the mo but she will get there when shes ready

I'm good. Knackered though. All I want to do is sleep but with a 3 year old and 6 month old, mummy isn't allowed. I have a journal if you want to follow.

Was just looking at our thread title. It's more like '2 friends - the journey continued' now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->