• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends - The Journey Continued..

No, not hard. I don't post statuses or anything. Only a handful of people know I've had chloe.

Chloe is trying to roll but getting in a right paddy about it.

We can get right over onto tummy and she moves slightly forward by pushing her legs and fan roll back mainly goes to the right but starting to go left if shes on her back she can push herself up the mat
I swear she will be walking soon ha ha

Layla slept 20:30 till 5am last night then back off til 8 am after a feed so happy i got a descent sleep just hope this is the start of sleep
its a bit harder to get her off to sleep now as she rolls all the time shes starting to get her legs under her and pushing off so moving up the cot but shes now a tummy sleeper now she can move over lol

Had her 2nd set of imms yesterday was absolutely fine she cried for 2 mins max then was smiling again her left leg has some up a bit red but shes fine

I think if Chloe had her way, she'd sleep all night but it's so hot in our room with this heatwave, I wake her up at 5am for a quick drink. FXed more sleep for you!

I found Chloes legs were red after her last set. Nurse wasn't gentle though! Hope the redness goes down quickly.

Have you done any opks this cycle? ?

About 3. Been negative. Have been doing them every 2/3 days. I wouldn't pay attention to my temp. It's all over the place with this heat!

summer holidays are killing me id say roll on sept but that means my baby starts school so dont want that to happen ha ha
Layla doing great sleeping well really in a good routine now 7/8 till about 5/6 quick feed she doesn't even wake up properly then back off till 8
shes full of smiles and laughs and moves round the cot no problem shes in a different position every time i go to her put her down at 5 at 8 her head was where i left her feet lol must put light on to go to her or could be interesting ha ha

i have lost 5lb the last 2 weeks and now i have an aim well 2 aims my neice is 18 the bank hol weekenbd so her party then the weekend after work night out so aim is 9 lb by then if not more
I have only been cutting down last 2 weeks so i think with a bit of effort i will be well on my way aiming for 1700 cals not that i count them just guess lol hoping to start my exercise dvd as well but will see if i can convince dd to let me without her joining in

Hows things with you?

Well done on the weight loss!

Elissa is a pain in the arse - No change there!

Chloe is getting heavy. Trying to crawl but getting nowhere!

Me - Well I'm tired all the time and under so much stress that I started suffering with sleep hallucinations. Not nice!

Oh no! sorry to hear your so stressed
As i said before if you need a rant to an outsider im here might not be able to help but might be good just to moan and i dont judge and promise its 100% between us wont breathe a word to anyone

Its funny watching them try to move isnt it Layla gets her knees under her but almost like she doesnt get a grip then starts shouting in frustration ha ha

Thanks.

Sounds just like Chloe. She reaches her arms out, her little legs are moving but she isn't going anywhere. Then as Layla does, starts getting frustrated. I can't help but laugh.

Layla is 13lb 11oz at 14 weeks little chunk Isobelle was 26 weeks when she was that weight lol
Will be able to tell the difference in baby pics ha ha

Summer holidays are hard Isobelle wants to be doing something constantly a dvd is out of the question just glad Layla is quite chilled

Layla is heavier than Chloe! Last time Chloe was weighed, she was 13lb 9oz.

Elissa is fine. She quite happily plays by herself.

She's a right chunk lol

She will play for a few hours then ask what the plan is

feel like im back working in a holiday link club ha ha
Layla has managed for get herself into a great routine with sleep goes down 7-7:30 wakes 6-6:30 feeds and back to sleep till 8-8:30 its great isobelle goes down stairs with hubby at 7:30 so i can just chill for a bit

see your on a new cycle all looks like its settling down though

Yup. Just started taking vitamin B complex tablets to see if that'll help lengthen my LP.

Are you still breast feeding?

I have been very good today and visited mil

How's it going?
Layla is teething so bad I feel sorry for her she keeps trying to smile though it but you can tell shes not happy
Was reading to Isobelle before and Isobelle 'read' (memorised) we are going on a bear hunt Layla laughed throughout the whole book and I mean proper laughed it was so funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->