• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends - The Journey Continued..

It's good. Will be trying her on baby rice this weekend. Was going to start when she was 4 months but she wasn't ready. I think she's ready now though so we shall see how she takes to it.

Bless Layla. Horrible isn't it? Elissa wasn't fussed by teething. Never whinged once. But Chloe is one whingey baby!

Isobelle was 22 weeks for solids don't think Layla will last that long but shes 16 weeks now and showing no signs so will see
I hate baby rice seems a shame to buy it I only gave it 3 times then moved onto food
Must start expressing to make up the rice and porridge cant wait to start blending again

I know I might have a mini break down Isobelle starts school in Sept as well hate buying uniform im going to be a mess on 5th Sept ha ha glad oh is going into work late means I can hide while I sob away lol

Elissa has another year at preschool but she has a uniform already.

Hi hows it going are you up to 3 meals a day now?
Layla still not started but I think its close going to get the high chair out this weekend
She has started catapiller crawling but only towards Isobelle lol
I joined slimming world before time to make a change

Still just lunch. She wasn't well for a few days and wouldn't eat. Even had trouble with boobie/bottle so had to stop solids until she was better. Going out at the weekend to stock up on more food so I can start her on breakfast or dinner, can't decide which to do first.

You're going to need eyes in the back of your head soon!

Im just hoping she stays still lol was looking forward to chilling while Isobelle is at school

Awww sorry to hear she wasnt well

Elissa goes back tomorrow. Chloe is slowly getting better, still has a bad cough though.

Isobelle has a cold starting and a cough and her asthma always kicks off Layla seems to be starting with it fingers crossed its just a cold and nothing else like bronchiolitis

I know this sounds horrible but I don't mind it when Elissa is ill (of course I don't like it) as I give her medicine and she gets better quicker. But with Chloe, when she gets ill, I can't give her anything as she brings it all back up.

Hope your girls feel better soon.

Yeah understand that!
Well first day at school has started well no tears from anyone not even Layla lol
She went right in and didnt look back will see what she thinks at 2 when i pick her up

Yeah so excited and she loved it
Shoes are scuffed tshirt covered in paint white socks a shade of grey lol
She can't wait to go back

I saw your status on FB and those gorgeous pics. She looks so grown up.

I got Elissa's school tshirt out this morning and she got so excited that she was going to school. No child should get that excited, lol!

Excitement is good if it lasts
She went in today didn't even look at me put all her stuff away anf went to play wish she would say bye lol

Layla went to take a bite of my banana before hmmm wonder if its getting close to weaning time

Elissa never says bye to me. Never has.

Will you try her on baby rice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back