• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

%<3 Lots Of Love and BFPs <3 % February 2015 Testing Thread

Sis4Us

Mom of BOYS
Reaction score
<3 <3 <3 LOTS OF LOVE & BFP'S <3 <3 <3
<3February Testing Thread Let's get Bit By Da<3 <3 <3 LOVE BUG <3 <3
**BFPS **

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

February 1

February 2

February 3

February 4
<3drjo718:witch:
<3Hopethisyear:witch:

February 5
<3:bfp:mh_ccl:bfp:<3

February 6

February 7
<3Lanfear333:witch:

February 8
<3:bfp:Eclaire:angel:<3

February 9
<3Vonn:witch:

February 10
<3AugustBride6:witch:

February 11
<3Leti:witch:
<3:bfp:dojenstein:bfp:<3

February 12
<3penelopejones:witch:

February 13

<3 February 14 <3
<3 Megan0326<3

February 15

February 16

February 17
<3Gypsey4:witch:
<3Tag74<3

February 18

February 19

February 20
<3Jjay:witch:

February 21
<3:bfp:Bluefairy1:bfp:<3

February 22

February 23
<3 Sis4Us :cake:
<3mdc:witch:

February 24
<3:bfp:KileyJean:bfp:<3

February 25

February 26

February 27

February 28
<3Neesaw:witch:
<3Fezzle:witch:

I'll join! I'm CD2 today and should be testing around February 12-13.

:hi: Hello , crossing over here, please put me down for feb 11th. Hopefully I'll give DH an early Valentine's present!

Hi ladies!!! :wave: Can I join the fun? CD1 for me today. Last cycle was the WORST (72 freaking days long, grrrr PCOS). I'm hopeful this cycle will be much better. It has to be right??? This is my first month taking Vitex so I'm hoping it gets me my BFP. Anywho, can you put me down for testing on Valentines Day!!!

I'm hoping I can join this thread- I still haven't had my first post-mc AF yet though. But, as soon as she comes, either on her own or with some medical help, I'll be starting Clomid cycle 2 and will give an approximate testing date!

I'm hoping I can join this thread- I still haven't had my first post-mc AF yet though. But, as soon as she comes, either on her own or with some medical help, I'll be starting Clomid cycle 2 and will give an approximate testing date!

Welcome!! I'm so sorry for your loss. I got pregnant with DS the cycle after my MC so I have my fingers crossed super tight for a BFP for you this cycle!!

I don't think this cycle will be the one! I though I ovulated Christmas day due to a positive OPK, but since at this point I'm not pregnant, and haven't had AF, I don't think I did. I did have some EWCM last week, but OH and I haven't BDed any time around then if that was it. I'm hoping it was though just to get this cycle over with!

I know the feeling Fezzle I'm lost too!! Some days I feel like O is near then I get AF cramps:shrug:

I still haven't gotten AF since my loss either !! :(

I will add u when u figure it out as myself!! ;)

Hi there. Today is CD1 and doing my first cycle of Clomid and IUI. I don't know all the right dates of this process just yet but I think I should be ready to test on February 11th.

I'm a self-diagnosed POAS addict but my RE told me I can't test until AF is due because of all the hormones, they'll give me false positives. Ugh. I have no idea how I'm gonna hold out without peeing on sticks to get me through it. I usually start testing at like 3DPO! This'll be a rough ride.

GL to everyone.

Dojenstien I would suggest waiting until 10dpo at least unless they do 2 HCG shots then it would be longer!! GL

I've gotten a false ++ 9dpo after a trigger shot but I've also gotten a True +++ 9dpo too!!! Everyone's diferent if u think u will get upset seeing a line then it going away I would wait to test!! GL

I'm putting myself down to test on my Bday we will see what the dr says Thur!! :)

Wow! I am late to the party!

Put me down for February 10th. I've not been real dedicated to temping this cycle because I just want to sleep! I did start the OPK's yesterday and we are going to BD every other day. This is going to be a chill cycle, a little break from the madness:winkwink:

Hello ladies. Sis will you put me down to test Feb.17? This is cycle 12 for me. Yay for secondary infertility...

I just turned 38 last month so the clock is ticking very loudly. My OB/GYN wanted me to come back if I wasn't pregnant by now. My husband and I talked last night and we decided not to head down the rabbit hole of fertility testing, drugs, etc. Our insurance doesn't cover anything and I am blessed with a 3 year old daughter. It was an easier decision than I thought and I feel at peace with it. That being said I am really hoping that one of my old ass eggs will stick here pretty soon :)

Yesterday one of my friends told me she was pregnant. Of course I am so happy for her and was feeling so sorry for myself. Having a preschooler means I am surrounded by pregnant women all the time which can be hard. I am just trying to approach this whole situation with a positive attitude, being present, being grateful. I am trying to be mindful that everyone has problems.

Thanks for ladies for creating this space so I can rant every once in a while. Good luck to all the testers this month :dust:

I know how you feel, Gypsey. I'm 37 and we've been TTC #2 for about 11 months. Not sure what gives. I'm trying to focus on the fact that I have a wonderful toddler but I still really want another baby.

I keep thinking there must be something I can do differently that will make a difference. Vitamins? Supplements? Diet? Has anyone had success with any of those things rather than going to fertility treatments?

Penelope, what my insurance does cover is acupuncture so I am going to give that a try. I have friends who were much younger that took a year or longer to conceive their second child, so I am trying to practice patience these days. I feel like a bunch of expensive fertility testing is either going to tell me that nothing is wrong or it is something age related. So I am saving my money and hoping for the best. That being said, to make peace with that decision I had to accept the possibility that my daughter may be an only child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->