%<3 Lots Of Love and BFPs <3 % February 2015 Testing Thread

Added Ladies GL!!!

I would list my Supps but they are a mile long so :haha:

My charts are always so misleading :nope: I took a test today :bfn:
:(

hope - speaking of nice temps...

I started spotting this morning, so I'll be testing next on probably 2/26, which will be the day we leave for our vacation of snowmobiling around Yellowstone. Guess I'd want to know before then! And YEA! I'll have AF on my vacation! That's convenient!! :grr:

Sorry Wish. Again, AF with her lovely timing. She always tries to show up for vacations and holidays, doesn't she?

Hi ladies can I join? I ovulated yesterday so it looks like I will be testing on the 8th. This is cycle 9 trying for #2. Here's hoping for a lucky February for all.

Added u Eclaire GL :dust:

Well my temps took a dump this Am and I threw up my Supps WTH is going on:shrug:

I'm on progesterone so usually 13-14 but this cycle was wonky w the MC on Newyears!! :shrug:

I never really got AF and my OPKs where all over around O!! :juggle:

Yes they r maybe yesterday's was a bad temp I'm a POASA so I tested still BFN!! :shrug:

Took my Gluclose test this Am and I'm not sure if that caused the major headache I have or if it's my norm Pre AF headache!! :shrug:

Guess we will see what the Am brings ;)

Just had my first IUI today so I am 0 DPIUI. I only had one large follie but the doc said it was good and my DF's SA was great. Fingers crossed.

And I still have no idea how I'm going to survive two weeks without testing. I usually start testing at like 3DPO so now I have to wait. Ugh. It feels like forever already. LOL. And my job is pretty boring. So guess I'll be counting down the days.

Sis your chart looks great did you test again?

Yes of course I did :haha: still notta!!

My nurse called w my bloods Estridol 149 P 69 that's pretty high I've never had P that high unless PG so idk what to think !!
I am taking a different kind of P so maybe that's it!! :shrug:

Just dropping in and wishing everyone GL! Sis, maybe you will kick everyone off with some BFP!

I hope we have some better luck this month!

I think I'm o'ing today or tomorrow, but wouldn't you know it, hubby is sick with a fever and went straight to bed tonight after work. :( We did bd last night. Hopefully he will be up for it tomorrow.

Sis - Hoping that the high numbers are a good sign and you get your BFP tomorrow morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->