3 months til the big day and no venue

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
As of right now I have 3 months until my wedding and no where to have my reception. I have a big gorgeous ballgown and I'm going to end up eating a cold meat sandwich in OH's parents basement between the ping pong table and pool table :cry::cry::cry: We are getting married in OH's hometown at his childhood church and there is nothing for under $500. My sister found a beautiful place and told me it was $550 got me so excited and talked mom into paying for it. Well come to find out mom shows me it's only for 4hrs and once you add in all these extra fees it's more like $800 not including food! :shock: I just can't ask her to do that. I already feel super guilty :nope: not going to happen no matter how pretty it may be. I had a hotel room picked out was told it was available by one lady then when I went to book it later in the week was told it's already been booked for a while and is unavailable. My wedding day is very quickly going to shit :cry::cry::cry:

Ohh no :hugs: first of all your wedding day is not going to be shit, it will be what you make of it and I'm sure that wont be shit, you and your OH will be married and that's the main part!
Are there any other places you can look or have you pretty much looked everywhere ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->