3 more sleeps to go!!

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Til my 20 week scan. Feel like it's dragging. 🙏🏻 all is ok. And really wanna know if it's a girl or a boy 😃. So excited!! Eek

Awwwww! I'm so pleased though - your sticky bean has given all of us moments of panic! She or he has a lot of making up to do! Better play ball at the scan! 😂😂

Lol I'm hoping so too!! Ant believe I'm finally at this point 😃

So exciting! I have just one more sleep until my gender scan.

I have 3 more sleeps too yaaay what time is your scan? X

How exciting ladies!! Eek can't wait to everyone's pics!!

Mines at 9:30 and ill be honest its going to kill me to get up lol, this is the first scan my mom has been too with me :) shes excited bless her x

Mines at 9:30 and ill be honest its going to kill me to get up lol, this is the first scan my mom has been too with me :) shes excited bless her x

Aw how lovely 😃. My mum has been my mw twice. It's definitely lovely to have your mother with you at a time like this. So jel you will know first 😂😂. Hope all goes well x

Thanks hun it will fly by are you going to find out gender? Im hopeing for a boy this time x

Thanks hun it will fly by are you going to find out gender? Im hopeing for a boy this time x

We really don't mind. We love the girls. Such little princesses 😍. But I think hubby would like a boy, he says he don't mind but this is our last 1. And he is the last male in his family to carry on his name. But he says he really doesn't mind x

Mine is on Wednesday too, at 1.30. I'm excited, but we're not finding out and it's the first time we haven't so will be weird!

Mine is on Wednesday too, at 1.30. I'm excited, but we're not finding out and it's the first time we haven't so will be weird!

All the best for Wednesday too! 😃. My first was a surprise. They didn't tell you back then. So now every time I wanna know 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->