3 more weeks, and I feel like I'll barely make it...

auntcarrie

Reaction score
Well ladies, thought I'd check in and give you my updates...

I'm 34 weeks tomorrow, and my C is scheduled for Monday, June 27 - 3 weeks from today. My BP was up last Tuesday but back down on Friday (we had a very hot/humid stretch earlier in the week... contibuted?). At this rate I am still hoping to make it to 6/27 because A) I don't want to get the pre-eclampsia again and B) I don't want to go into labor.... terrified of labor since I have no idea what it is like & am having the C either way - to me this sounds like the worst of both worlds.

And let me tell you, my body is a mess. I'm in constant low-grade pain on both sides of my GIGANTIC belly. My belly skin is ridiculous. Red, itchy, WAY more stretch marks this time around (Great!). I'm not as swollen/puffy from edema this time so - I can count my blessings there - but it makes me feel every single movement of the babies... again, I guess it's a good thing but REALLY little ladies? Can't we take a nap from time to time?

I hate showering. Even changing the girls diapers wipes me out now. Sometimes when I stand up from a sitting position, the pressure on my pelvis, "lady parts," and lower back make me yelp in pain for a few seconds.

I was written out of work starting last Thursday. (Hey maybe this is why my BP was down on Friday?). Even working from home got to be too much for me. I'm on conference calls 1/2 the day so even breathing & talking got the best of me. I'm glad for being out of work, making the best use of my new Kindle (love my Hubby! Early birthday gift!).

So at this point I'm both counting down the days (can't wait to meet the new girls!) and of course dreading those long nights... I believe the next year will be more than a little bit of a whirlwind, and my hubby and I will be ships passing in the night.

I feel like this is more complaining than not, but I guess I just needed a little rant before taking a deep breath and diving back in for the next 3 weeks. Please wish me luck!!! I'll check in from time to time and let you know when the Big Event happens!

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

My bdays on the 27th! Aww i feel connected now! Hehe! I hope you have a lovely as can be csec! Rest if you can, know youve already got your hands full xx

Massive good luck to you! You're a braver lady than me lol It sounds like you're realistic about how tough it's going to be, but you survived it once and you can survive it again lol

Well done on carrying another set of twins this far..... I think you must be a real life super woman!!!

Well done getting this far without having a rant!!!! Not long now can't wait to see the pics of your next little girls. feet up and let everyone run around for you for the next 3weeks.

hehe power to you sweetie - what a trouper!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->