3 mos. irregular prds, several neg HPTs, almost every preg symptom?

knh318

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I just wanted to talk about whats going on with me right now so maybe some of you may be on the same boat.
I am 22 and have always been regular. 3 mos. ago, my period came 2 wks. late. 2 mos. ago I didn't have one at all. last mo. it was 1 wk early. The first two were shorter and lighter but the one last mo. was more on the regular side. People I don't even talk to and people I do all ask when I'm due or if I am pregnant. I have taken several HPTS during the first mo. 1/2, but they all came back negative, so i haven't taken any more because I don't want to waste anymore money. Well, for the past month or two, I have been very gassy, constipated, have had headaches, which I normally don't get, I've been very bloated, tired, dizzy, and can just be walking around the house or anywhere and all of the sudden become very hot, dizzy and sick feeling. I took my temperature about an hour ago and it was 99.1. I know that pregnancy can raise your temp. but it has me concerned. I already have two little girls, but I know that every pregnancy is different and these symptoms have me concerned. I just don't know what to think about the fact that I am having all these preg. symptoms but am still getting periods, though they're not normal. Every time I look online or call my doctor's office about it, the answer is "oh no you can't get your period or bleed at all while you're pregnant". Now, I have met several women in my town who say they had what seemed to be regular periods for up to 5 mos., felt pregnant, but got negative HPTs and were denied by doctors who didn't believe them and the only way they found out they were was through a blood test. They were told they weren't expecting by both doctors and tests and didn't find out they were pregnant until they were 3-5 mos. along.Maybe this is what's happening to me? and maybe I should just make an appt. to see what happens. Has this happened to anyone else here? I feel like I am and so does everyone else, and maybe it's pretty obvious. I just want any support of it's out there.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->