<3 Mr and Mrs Smileyfaces: 7th February 2016 <3

Good luck with your diet and can't wait to see the pics Xxxx

Right, I'm gonna risk sounding like a complete and utter cow here but oh well...

My best friend and my sister have been going on and on about my hen do saying how we should go abroad etc and I said on several occasions that I would rather not because I wouldnt want to leave the kids to go to a different country. They were both like "oh come on it will be sooo good" etc and I said no we will think of something else.

Well on saturday night they surprised me with a home made book filled with pics and stuff that told me to keep some dates free in October because we are going on holiday for me hen do and they have booked and paid for it. I was SO SO ungrateful because I was like "wtf, I said I didnt want to go on holiday" and they were like oh you will love it once you are there. So I had to be all "yeah I will, aww thanks" :coffee:

I cant help but think that they are doing what THEY want to do and have completely chose to ignore te one thing I said I didnt want to do. I sound so bloody ungrateful but Im just dreading it!! They are right, I probably will enjoy it once Im there but it is literally gonna break my heart leaving the kids :( I have told them all I am excited to go but I am just not. Lol.

:blush:

On a brighter note...my dress has arrived! I love it <3 I am so so so chuffed! It doesnt fit (as I expected) but will fit into it no problem with some diet and exercise.

Sorry about rubbish pics
https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/Mobile%20Uploads/630B666C-2E11-4066-9050-8524576D8915.jpg

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/Mobile%20Uploads/9D3C3002-2DBF-4F9A-9482-D75A4A859FC0.jpg

Aww that sucks that they are making you do what you don't want to do. It's your bloody hen do!! You should give them a rough idea of what you want and they plan from that!!

Can't see pics cos work block that site so will look on my phone later.

Did you go to the Mytton Fold open day a week ago yesterday?? I went and fell in love all over again, can't wait xxx

I totally get you, I would feel exactly the same about the holiday and their reasons. Dress is gorgeous X

No Charlotte I didnt go! Ive not been since January actually, might go to the next one :D We are calling to pay out balance off next month hopefully!

Yeah I feel so ungrateful but Im just so blahhhh about the whole thing! Lol!

Hugs louise. Its not ungreatful Its because it should be about YOU not others ideas of fun. I am sure you will have fun but have some hugs.

Your dress is beautiful xx

Couple more pics of my dress :)

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/Mobile%20Uploads/E66AA051-4DEC-4EF0-BBBB-7A2FF7F4F5EC.jpg

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/Mobile%20Uploads/1A8B1668-B95D-4366-8D99-ED63D5406BAB.jpg

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/Mobile%20Uploads/B3564810-00DF-454A-AC98-783C7AD94820.jpg

Dress is stunning!! And I totally understand how you feel about your hen do. Xx

Thank you :) How are you MRS?? Enjoying being a wife? :haha:

have you had a honeymoon?

Thank you :) How are you MRS?? Enjoying being a wife? :haha:

have you had a honeymoon?

I'm good. I can't stop looking at my wedding ring, sounds so soppy.

No, no honeymoon for us right now. Money wise and the boys we can't do it just yet but hoping to maybe get away to France or Italy for a long weekend later in the year.

How are the rest of your plans going? xx

Stalking hun. :ninja:

I've only read back a few pages cos I'm in work but wow your dress is stunning. Good luck with your healthy eating/exercise. I lost five stone to fit in my dress. I did the same as you and bought it knowing full well I wouldn't fit in it!! I actually had to drop five dress sizes which I just about managed! Phew!!

Hi Em :hi:

Yep got no choice but to fit into it, hope I manage it in time :haha:

My husband kept saying stop putting pressure on yourself, if it doesn't fit we'll just get you a new one. I was like.... But its THE one. There isn't another wedding dress out there for me :brat:

This was my dress. I went for silver cos I just wanted something unique and different :)

Attachments

• wedding dress.jpg
    wedding dress.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 13
Another!!

Attachments

• wedding pic 2.jpg
    wedding pic 2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 13
Thanks hun. I was literally starving on my wedding day cos I didn't give myself enough time to lose enough weight so for the last three weeks before my wedding day I went on a VLC diet and lost 21 lbs in three weeks! I do NOT recommend this haha! It was probably one of the hardest things I've ever done but I got in that damn dress :haha:

I think I need to do a VLC to give me a push I think, Im just not very motivated at the mo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->