<3 Mr and Mrs Smileyfaces: 7th February 2016 <3

Went dress shopping today, found one that I really liked (but wouldnt say it is necessarily 'the one') but the price tag has put me off :( shame really. It has spurred me on to lose weight though and to book more appointments for more shops

You look gorgeous, a very fairytale like dress XXXX

Its not the one I will be getting, the search continues!

That dress is gorgeous though! You look lovely in it.

I hope you do find the one soon :flower:

That dress is gorgeous, I think you look amazing in it. Good luck with your continued search to find 'the one' :D

Thanks everyone, Ive removed the pics now :haha: felt silly. I have found another shop I want to try so will see if I can get an appointment soon. :thumbup:

I am getting married at Mytton Fold, 11.02.17 and if I can make it out correctly, me and OH are in the background of your second photo at the wedding fair :lol:

I too fell in love. I can&#8217;t wait for our wedding!!

Where in the NW do you live? I&#8217;m Blackburn xx

Omg! How weird?!? We were in the same room and had no idea hahaha! Amazing. I live just near warrington so mytton fold is about 40 mins drive from me! Didnt realise they had booked up to 2017 already! Wowza! Its a lovely venue so should to be surprised! Are you looking forward to it?xxx

I know :lol:

It was so busy that day!! Yep she said she even had people asking to book for 2018!!

I am so excited it is unreal. I'm on serious wedding diet. Lost a stone on slimming world and got 3 more to go to get down to 10st 1!!

xxxx

Yikes 2018! People are crazy haha! We only booked in July and got the last available date in feb, so suppose we were lucky really to get a date at all with people booking so far in advance!

Just got a letter this morningg from mytton fold actually! Just saying they will invite us for pre wedding dinner closer to the time and then at 8 weeks before the date we will have a meeting. They were also reminding us to book the registrar on monday argh!!

Im on SW too but keep falling off the wagon lol. Lost three stone on it last year but put it all on again and started again last month and struggling again, just love junk food too much. I have about 4 stone to lose

It's amazing how tasty bad food is!!

I've just had a cheese and brocolli pasta n sauce thing for dinner which is free, got weigh in later.

Ooooo i didnt know they did a pre wedding dinner!! Thats nice to know.

Yeah i rang and for the new year exclusive package they had three saturdays left for 2017!! I think its because it is such an amazing package!!

We are yet to decide where to get married but i think it will be in church and not at the venue xxx

Yeah we have that package but we have got a Sunday coz it was the only day left lol! Great price for whats included. We are getting married at the venue purely because it would be a faf to get married in church and then drive all the way up there on the day. We are staying over the night before :)

Yeah, you can book the registrar exactly 12 months before your wedding (which is this saturday) but cant do it on weekends apparently so have to do it on monday. We can choose what time we get married then! Easier staying the night before coz will have all out stuff there ready for the wedding and wedding night

Yeah that would be easier for you wouldn't it, we are doing church purely because its a fifteen minute drive from church near my house to venue xx

Well our registrar is booked! We will be getting married at 1pm on the day :) Also just made our appointment to Give Notice which is on the 2nd April at 3.30.

Nothing else to report :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->