3 Tests... 1 Positive, 2 Negative?... Anyone used a Tesco Digital Test?

She_Wolf

Reaction score
I'm really confused. I decided to take a test yesterday, after not feeling myself for the past couple of weeks (despite having just finished my period a couple of days before). I purchased a twin pack of the Tesco digital test kits.

The first test I took flashed up on screen "Pregnant"... I was a bit dubious, as the picture on the packet demonstrated the positive symbol being displayed as encompassing the display; whereas with the actual test, the "Pregnant" symbol was not taking over the whole space, infact it almost looked as if just the "not" part of the "Not Pregnant" display was being presented.

Has anyone used one of these Tesco digital tests before? are the actual displays presented as in the diagrams?... My "pregnant" symbol was definitely smaller...What is stranger is I took the second test in the pack... and that came back as "Not Pregnant"... just like the diagram on the pack.

In an attempt to clarify I picked up a Clear Blue digital kit this morning, and the result came back as being "Not Pregnant". It was my first urine of the day... surely that is more accurate than the two tests I took yesterday night?

What should I do? Could the positive result just be incorrect? a trouble with the display that caused the "not" to not be displayed?

I'm really confused. I decided to take a test yesterday, after not feeling myself for the past couple of weeks (despite having just finished my period a couple of days before). I purchased a twin pack of the Tesco digital test kits.

The first test I took flashed up on screen "Pregnant"... I was a bit dubious, as the picture on the packet demonstrated the positive symbol being displayed as encompassing the display; whereas with the actual test, the "Pregnant" symbol was not taking over the whole space, infact it almost looked as if just the "not" part of the "Not Pregnant" display was being presented.

Has anyone used one of these Tesco digital tests before? are the actual displays presented as in the diagrams?... My "pregnant" symbol was definitely smaller...What is stranger is I took the second test in the pack... and that came back as "Not Pregnant"... just like the diagram on the pack.

In an attempt to clarify I picked up a Clear Blue digital kit this morning, and the result came back as being "Not Pregnant". It was my first urine of the day... surely that is more accurate than the two tests I took yesterday night?

What should I do? Could the positive result just be incorrect? a trouble with the display that caused the "not" to not be displayed?

Thats how they work , the words pregnant and not pregnant stay in the exact same places , except when its a pregnant reading the part for "not" dosent illuminate , bout you can see where it would have been. Like (not pregnant) would be ( ___ Pregnant) with the place where not would have been just blank

like this

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 33
  • cbed.jpg
    cbed.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts