3 under 2, advice?

2have4kids

Mother of 3
Reaction score
Are there any moms out there that have had 3 kids under 2 or evdn 3? If so what stroller did you choose, bedding, any advice on how to make things go smoothly?

We have an uppababy Vista and were going to use the seat for our 9 month old who'll be 16 months old when the twins are born and the twins can share the stroller bassinette. I have a Halo bedside bassinette which I'm hoping the twins can share for the first few months while DD uses her crib.

When have you moms transitioned your 1-2 year old to a bed? I'll probably get another crib?

I have two different baby wearing options to help get around the house but if there's anything else anyone can recommend, it'd be really appreciated.

I have no advice on the 3 under 2. But my son was born when my daughter was 22 months, so we were able to transition Emma and move Henry into her stuff. We also used a little cosleeper beside the bed which made life much easier and my daughter just started sleeping in the bed with us. She does sleep in her own little bed now, but she is getting to big for the toddler bed, so we will move her to a twin and try and move Henry into the toddler bed, but I doubt he will stay in the toddler bed. Does your daughter stay in the crib in her own room or in your bedroom?

I have no advice on the 3 under 2. But my son was born when my daughter was 22 months, so we were able to transition Emma and move Henry into her stuff. We also used a little cosleeper beside the bed which made life much easier and my daughter just started sleeping in the bed with us. She does sleep in her own little bed now, but she is getting to big for the toddler bed, so we will move her to a twin and try and move Henry into the toddler bed, but I doubt he will stay in the toddler bed. Does your daughter stay in the crib in her own room or in your bedroom?

DD stsys in a crib in her own bedroom but for nearly the first 4-5 months she was in the bassinette or inbetween us in a co-sleeper in the bed. So you transitioned your DD to a bed sort of with rail @ 22months?

actually she just slept in her crib, and henry slept in the cosleeper, shortly after she turned two she slept in her toddler bed and it had a small rail on each side of the bed. she still ended up in my bed half through the night but she did well.

I have a bnb friend that had 3 under 2. She had a city select and used the wheeled board for the oldest and put the twins in the seats.

I had 2 under 2 and kept my oldest in his crib until he was 3 and then put him in a bed.

My kids aren't nearly as close in age as yours will be but my advice would be to go for the easiest option for day to day life. So for beds, I'd get another crib. Yes, your toddler might be ok in a bed by then but honestly, why give yourself something else to worry about? She'll be fine in a crib until 2.5 or 3 and if you get a convertible one, you can just turn it into a toddler bed when you're ready.

My Dd was 20 months old when my twins came along! Honestly it turned out better then I expected. We moved her to a toddler bed when the twins stopped sleeping in bassinets and went to cribs. We made sure to make dd feel like a really big helper. Getting diapers an wipes and whatever else she could manage. It's a fun experience:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->