3 weeks late & barely getting vvvfl??

Anb7765

Reaction score
Hi! Got a vvvvvf line on FRER a few days ago so I retested last night with minimal hold & got an even ligbter line. I'll post pic but idk if you can see since my camera is rubbish and wouldnt focus. But if I'm 3 wks late shouldnt it be darker? And shouldnt it be darker if I tested a day or two after my last faint line??

Attachments

• Snapchat-1255598286.jpg
    Snapchat-1255598286.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 86
Are you absolutely certain when you ovulated? Could you have ov'ed later?

i would agree that a line days later should be darker. I have seen myself and seen many women seeing the antibody strip on frer recently (also known as an indent) -- they are kind of a dull gray cokor. Are you seeing pink in the test line?

Are you absolutely certain when you ovulated? Could you have ov'ed later?

i would agree that a line days later should be darker. I have seen myself and seen many women seeing the antibody strip on frer recently (also known as an indent) -- they are kind of a dull gray cokor. Are you seeing pink in the test line?

I tracked with OPK and cramps (don't temp anymore since I don't wake up same time and wake a million times at night). I'm seeing pink in person :) TY!

Good luck! Last pregnancy, I had my BFP 2 weeks after my missed period (after getting BFN 12 days prior)... I have had a few kids already, so I get stretching pains very early on, and I took a test because I felt the stretching. It turns out I had ovulated 2 weeks late and was 4 weeks along when I got that super late BFP! That baby is now 7 months old! FINGERS CROSSED for you!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->