3 weeks no gestational sac hcg 503

So happy that your levels are going up but like radiance said they might not be able to see anything yet FX for you hun

With my current pregnancy I found out right before I even hit 3 weeks, my hCG levels were 170. The ER doctor told me I had miscarried because they were so low and it showed that I would be 1-2 weeks pregnant- almost impossible to even get a positive that early. Went back 2 days later and they doubled! I was so excited! Here I am just passing 10 weeks! I knew I was very early though. Oh and we couldn't see a sac, baby or HB until 7 weeks :)

Are they making you go back to check your levels? They won't be able to see a baby for awhile if you are that early.

radiance that is just crazy to me!! my levels were only in the 20s when they first checked. i think i was in my 3rd week technically. i cant even remember now. but they never suggested possible miscarriage!! they just said as long as they doubled they were fine!! these doctors... just say what they want. we're just a job to some of them. blows my mind :growlmad:

I didn't have a gestational sac yet at four week with my last pregnancy.

I had an ultrasound at just under 5 weeks and all that was visible was the gestational sac and yolk sac. I went back week later and the baby was visible with a heartbeat of 120. I think with the way your numbers are you've got a good one tucked in there. Just don't be surprised if you don't see the actual baby as yet. Good luck to you!

haha I asked the doctor that, I said "does it mean it might be twins?", she laughed at me lol I looked over at my husband and he was so pale I told the nurse he might faint.

Thank you everyone for keeping me in your prayers, I honestly don't think I could've gotten through it and stayed calm if it weren't for you guys.

I'm still waiting for the hospital to call me with an U/S time, I told the technician "this isn't cool, your asking a pregnant woman with a bladder infection to hold her pee, she even asked me if I go to the bathroom and go a little, I laughed lol. I said either I go, or I don't

Great news!

I bet it's twins!!

When I had my betas I was 4+2 weeks and my hcg was 490!! So I'm thinking twinies for you :)

I weight 105lbs, so twins is a scary thought lol though I have been eating like a cow, my husband goes "God, I've never seen you eat like that", I'm giving him a run for his money!!

Do you guys now when I'll be in the "safe zone" regarding an ectopic? is it true if the levels are raising it's slowly eliminating the risk? I've learned more from you guys then the ER doctors. xoxo

Do you guys now when I'll be in the "safe zone" regarding an ectopic? is it true if the levels are raising it's slowly eliminating the risk? I've learned more from you guys then the ER doctors. xoxo

Only way from my understanding is once they see something in uterus on u/s but if levels are doubling nicely your risk lower but I think you in the clear hun

The first U/S didn't show anything so she decided to do a transvaginal (wasn't expecting this...), and she told me she wasn't able to tell me anything, but as I continued to tell her more about my situation she said "I can see a sac in the uterus, but you can't tell anyone", so one more day and hopefully my doctor will have good news for us. One more sleepless night.

I hope you get some answers soon! I'm surprised they're doing so many scans on you so early. Is it because of the bleeding you had? I'd expect them to tell you to wait a while as it's so early still.

The first U/S didn't show anything so she decided to do a transvaginal (wasn't expecting this...), and she told me she wasn't able to tell me anything, but as I continued to tell her more about my situation she said "I can see a sac in the uterus, but you can't tell anyone", so one more day and hopefully my doctor will have good news for us. One more sleepless night.

thats how my first scan was around 4 weeks (vaginal). He warned me that they probably wouldnt see anything, but he basically did it just to ease my mind some. When she looked, she said "i THINK i see SOMETHING" but she couldnt guarantee it was the sac. its just too soon...but if you were to go next week, you would be amazed at how much a week's difference can make!! im so happy for you :happydance: GL

I hope you get some answers soon! I'm surprised they're doing so many scans on you so early. Is it because of the bleeding you had? I'd expect them to tell you to wait a while as it's so early still.

When I went to see my real family doctor he said "if you start gushing blood, or have very bad cramps go to the ER", so being my first time, and a bit of a baby myself, after our appointment I got back to the shop and had some red blood, so I think by admitting myself to the hospital they "assumed" I was gushing blood, even thought I told them - I never soiled a pad it was just two wipes and gone. I also found out, mind you after a couple of visits that the hospital I was going to doesn't even deliver babies....and the nurse said "DON'T COME HER WHEN YOUR IN LABOR!". lol The spotting has completely stopped, I feel fine, my bb's are very tender though, and I'm eating plentiful. If my doctor doesn't phone me today they said it's good news, but I'm still gonna phone to make sure. :happydance:

thats how my first scan was around 4 weeks (vaginal). He warned me that they probably wouldnt see anything, but he basically did it just to ease my mind some. When she looked, she said "i THINK i see SOMETHING" but she couldnt guarantee it was the sac. its just too soon...but if you were to go next week, you would be amazed at how much a week's difference can make!! im so happy for you :happydance: GL

Thank you so much, like I said...theres no way I would've gotten though these gruelling days without you guys. :hugs:

A sac is a good sign!! :)

That's what I've been told, so I asked her "I know you can't tell me anything, but can you nod if you see something..." lol Poor girl, she was so scared to tell me something and get in trouble so I promised her I wouldn't say a thing to my doctor that she had told me she saw a sac. But she could see how worried I was, I think if you say "I'm scared I'm going to die!", their a little nicer lol

503 is HIGH for only 3 weeks. Gestational sacs don't form until 5 weeks. Some spotting is normal during early pregnancy.

From the way it sounds it's just super early - I'm sure you'll have more to see soon! Keep us posted! xo

The hCG range is HUGE but to have a level of 2000 and you aren't even five weeks yet is pretty much unbelievable! I was told by an ultrasound technician they can't see anything except a thickened endometrium AT LEAST until 5 weeks and that's usually only with a transvaginal ultrasound! So not to see anything that early shouldn't have been cause for them to diagnose a mc. Unbelievable they would even think that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->