3 weeks no gestational sac hcg 503

The hCG range is HUGE but to have a level of 2000 and you aren't even five weeks yet is pretty much unbelievable! I was told by an ultrasound technician they can't see anything except a thickened endometrium AT LEAST until 5 weeks and that's usually only with a transvaginal ultrasound! So not to see anything that early shouldn't have been cause for them to diagnose a mc. Unbelievable they would even think that!

I agree with you guys 100%, my first ultrasound requisition said "high risk pregnancy", then I saw the second one and it said "threatened abortion", I just couldn't wrap my head around this, and how they could get this sort of "assumption" just from me saying "I have light cramping and some spotting". Now when I have to retell my story to all the technicians because they've forgotten to send my paperwork a couple of times, they've said "those symptoms are totally normal?!", yeah I KNOW THAT...but apparently your health care professions don't lol Oh I almost forgot, they also subscribed me penicillin for my bladder infection....which they know I'm deathly allergic to, and if the pharmacist didn't catch it, we would've had a lot bigger problems. I just feel like they don't care anymore. They're in the healthCARE profession, you know, like caring for people....!!! lol

Ok I've got some news :) I phoned my doctor and was told to come back July 2nd for an embryo ultrasound, the doctor said I am still pregnant and there is a gestational sac in the UTERUS, thank god for that!! Even though it's been a very gruelling week, I at least got some good news, and it was all worth it. Now I'm confused why I already have a belly!? lol

Ok I've got some news :) I phoned my doctor and was told to come back July 2nd for an embryo ultrasound, the doctor said I am still pregnant and there is a gestational sac in the UTERUS, thank god for that!! Even though it's been a very gruelling week, I at least got some good news, and it was all worth it. Now I'm confused why I already have a belly!? lol

Awesome news!!! I'm sure you have a very sticky bean in there:thumbup: And the belly is most likely caused by some bloating:winkwink:

Great news hun :), like melfy said belly is possibly do to bloat :happydance: so happy for you

you definitely have one in there...but it sure sounds like you may have TWO sticky beans!! GL!! cant wait for more updates :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->