3 weird questions

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Hi ladies and thanks in advance for answering my weird questions. You don't have to answer all 3. :)
1) After DH and I have very intimate sex I always have the urge to cough a lot afterwards and feel like I'll "cough out his spermies". What's everyone's say on that?
2) DH and I BD but he wanted to pull out and he did but hours later and not peeing inbetween(at least I don't think so) decided to have a quickie and he didn't pull out until finished. Will the short time frame have a neg effect on his swimmers?
3)On a different night the mood was getting steamy so I put in some preseed. We started to do some foreplay and a little later he wanted some lube and grabbed some KY(water based) and he finished inside with KY. Will there be spermies damaged with KY or will they be ok with the preseed?

1. You're fine to cough, though you might want to grab some more water before and after to prevent coughing?
2. Feel free to quickie as the desire take but note, sperm might not have had much time to replenish
3. Ky isn't advised as a lubricant when ttc, I've read several times it can damage spermis. Use preseed as lube in future

1) try clearing your throat lightly instead of full on coughing. But even if you do cough his guys have gone up there and are on their way. There are always some that leak out and don't make it. I am curious as to you why you have this desire to cough every time you have sex.

2) there won't be many guys there as it takes about 24 hours to back to a decent amount. If you are ttc I would ban all pull outs. It's a waste of sperm. also ban masturbation as well.

3) no lube other than preseed should be used. KY may be water based but that just means it is great for use with condoms as it won't eat through the latex. It is not good for the sperm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->