3 years TTC, 1 negative IUI, 1 Positive IUI

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
This is my story....

In September 2005 we decided it was the right time to TTC. SIL had had a baby in July and a couple months thinking we decided we were ready.
August 2006 nothing had happened so we went to the GP and started some testing, nothing wrong with OH and i tested borderline PCOS so we got a referral to the gyne. Tests done with them again nothing with OH and borderline PCOS so we then got referred to the Assited Conception Unit. It was a 9 month wait for the referral so we just had to get on with it natrually.
The referral came and we had more tests, nothing with OH again! PCOS for me negative, tests for ovulation - one negative then the next one positive. Laparoscopy also clear so we were told we could go for IUI.

I cant remember the dates but the first one came around, 14 days later and tests came back negative.
We jumped straight into the next cycle which was done over July/August 2008.
5dpo - negative test, just to make sure the booster shot was out of my system.
8dpo - maybe a positive?? It wa so faint i wasnt sure.
13dpo yep there it was, a positive test! We were in Wales at the time at a meet so i got to show everyone the test and announce in person :D
15dpo blood test confirms a positive :D

Due date given was 3rd May 2009, Alex arrived on the 23rd April, St Georges day.

Lovely story hun :) and such a happy ending :hugs:

glad you got to have such a beautiful little boy hun, so glad it worked out in the end!!

Lou
xxx

lovely story hun... :hugs: I remember you well TTC before I had courtney I took a break from bnb and I was so happy to find you very very pregnant :lol: on my return!

your an inspiration hun :hugs:

I remember i was so disappointed for you when the first try failed ... little did we all know Alex was waiting just around the corner!! :hugs:

thank you for sharing ag - i think your story is such a wonderful inspirational one :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->