• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

**30 Day Shred-Jillian Michaels**anyone else who wants to join???!

Done day 5 im still lacking in weights but have upped my tin size to new potatoes 560g in each tin lol, i am going to borrow some weights from my dad today though.
The lunges were alot easier and i have noticed a difference from when i started it the other week, because i havent missed a day its getting slowly easier, whereas last time because i kept missing days out it felt like it was bck to day 1 again evertime and it never got easier, i am definitly sticking to it now, i still have to do girly push ups though.

Lol I have to do them aswell! She must have some proper uper body strength to do them on that dvd!!

Eeeep!! I haven't done it at all this week because I started my new full-time job. :) I still plan on getting back on track though, but it's difficult when I'm working so much.

Anyone still doing this? Can i hop in?

Starting it today, just waiting for my lil girl to settle in bed then im going to crack on with day 1, eeeeeek so nervous!

xxx

Can I join in? I bought the DVD and did day 1 on Saturday, but haven't done it since! Sunday we went for a 2 hour walk so I justified to myself that I'd done a fair bit of exercise already. Monday-Weds I work and by the time I've got home and got Flora into bed its like 8-8:30 then its dinner and not long till bed really.

So how do you other working mums fit it in? Planning to start again tomorrow when Flora has her nap as I'll be off work Thurs-Sun.

Oh and my muscles really ached on Monday! But I do like the workout :)

Finished...woah! I could really do with a nap now lol was a good workout though :thumbup: had to use cans of beans, not got any weights but will when we get paid :)

Im lucky as i dont work, so i will do it everyday either during Millies morning or afternoon nap. My friend and I are starting back at zumba on Thursday and Sundays. Really wanting to go spinning but it starts at 6 and my husband doesnt finish work til atleast that time :dohh: Might ask the friends husband if he can watch Millie til hubby is home lol

I'm aiming to lose half a stone in 4 weeks
xxx

CAn I join? I used to do this dvd religiously, but fell off my workout wagon! I'm ready to get back on, but need a little motivation! Maybe we can all help each other stay motivated and accounted for! :)

Can I join? I'm starting this tomorrow. I got the dvd and some 1kg weights and I'm really looking forward to see if I get results! Since having Freya I have lost 11lbs but I'm hoping to shift 2 dress sizes. My goal is to be a dress size 10 (I'm 1 12-14 right now).

Today was day 4 for me (not consecutive unfortunately) on level 1 and I'm quite liking it! I use 1.4kg (3lb) weights. The worst bit is the shoulders when you do side lunges and lift the weights straight up in front of your eyes. Also have to do girly pushups but I'm not really aiming to do the full ones yet.

So what's everyone's worst bit?

I'm starting again today and going to try and finish the full 30days lol. I started lastweek but only managed to do 3 days then we had a bad night with LO then we had a few busy days.. I'm hoping to loose my mummy tummy fat :blush:

Is anyone posting before and after photos when they finish the 30days? I'm going to take before photos today as i forgot lastweek when i started.

i never though of taking pics for the 30DS!

good luck hun!

Is there anyone who is still doing this? or how it went for you?

Ive started this twice now and not completed it! I just about get going with it then we have a problem l ike kids being poorly or we are bsy and i miss a day then two and then i just give up. Relly must give it a proper go though thw results pictures on mfp are really good

ive completed this! i thought it was really good and i could definatly see a difference at the end of the 30 days.

Good luck all x

I did two days, then having a break today as my calf muscles are reeeally sore, and so is the rest of my bottom half.

my arms/tummy muscles dont seem like they've been worked hard enough though, (maybe i need to use more than 1kg weights?).

but will do the video again tomorrow.

I started this last night... Thought i was going to collapse. I've been going to the gym since August and doing 30S just showed that the gym hasn't helped at all!

hi guyss i got this yday and i really want to start doing this!!! anyone else doing this??

Just done day 2 level 1 and every muscle is screaming at me.... :( felt good to finish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"