**30 Day Shred-Jillian Michaels**anyone else who wants to join???!

I started this after reading this thread a few days ago, did half the first level then couldn't do any more :rofl: Am going to try again tonight :thumbup:

I've been doing shred for the last 4-5 months religiously after hearing girls raving about it on here and I LOVEEE it. It can be hard work but I've seen great results and I've toned up loads.

I do shred level 2 in a morning and shred level 1 at night. So twice a day!

I havent ever tried level 3, and don't really fancy doing :rofl: x

Sorry i never popped back :(
Ive decided to stop doing shred now, i dont find it hard enough for what i want from my exercise plan.

Good luck to everyone else on it, it is great DVD! :D

I know this thread has kind of died, but I was just wondering if anyone is still doing 30 Day Shred. I started it this past Monday, August 15th. I only missed one day because we were way too busy. I'm only doing Level 1 right now because I haven't really worked out in years. It's a challenge for me every day. But I must say, I feel 100x better after doing this workout. My 3 year old is going back to school next Monday, so I'm hoping to do my yoga in the morning after he leaves for school and then 30 Day Shred in the afternoon before he gets home. Right now, I have to wait to put him down for a nap before I can do my workout. He always wants to sit on my stomach when I'm doing situps and so forth. It's much easier without him in the room.

So, is anyone still doing 30 Day Shred?

I'll be starting again in a couple of weeks as I'm returning back to work after maternity leave. Time is going to be difficult to find so I thought 30 day would be perfect in the evenings after Lo's gone to bed.

Previously I've done level 1 and 2. Havent ventured to level 3 eeekkk

That's awesome Jellycat! I think I'll be starting Level 2 around day ten. I'm only on day seven now, and I feel like I'll be ready to try it in a few days. Keep me posted when you start. :)

I'm on day 3 of level one and its still kicking my ass. I can do all the strength circuits and abs but the cardio ones...butt kicks and jumping jacks are easy but the skipping kills my feet for some reason. So I just jog around my house to make up for that part!

Yeah, the lunges are what kills me. I love the punches. It's a nice "break" for 30 seconds. Lol...

I keep meaning to re-start, but finding the time is difficult inbetween working full time, LO, cleaning, cooking and baking cakes for customers. Actually doing the workout isn't too bad - it's finding a spare 45mins after to shower and blow dry my hair after! :haha:

I've got cakes to do from wednesday to Saturady, so I might try and get back into the swing of it from Sunday/Monday. I still haven't managed to get past level 1!

I totally understand CocoaOne. At least it's only a short 23 minute workout, so it's easy to squeeze in during the day (during naptime for me). And don't be discouraged that you haven't gotten past Level 1. I finally realized yesterday that it was time to move on to Level 2, because Level 1 for 7 days straight just became too easy for me. I wasn't sweating like I was when I started anymore, and even though my heart rate was up there, I wasn't as short of breath as I should have been. So I did Level 2, and man did it kick my butt! Haha... I could barely get through it. I definitely couldn't do half of the excercises. But, hopefully in a week it will be easier.

Hope you guys don't mind me joining :flower:

I had my son just over a month ago and I'm dying to start getting my figure back. I bought this DVD awhile ago, but never really got around to using it :haha: I'll be starting tomorrow...not sure when though lol. I can't wait!

Good luck CMarie! It really is a great workout! And congrats on your LO!! :)

How is everyone doing? Are you still keeping up with 30 Day Shred? I've been alternating between 30 Day Shred, Tae-Bo, Yoga and Pilates. I'm still keeping at it though! :)

can i join?! i haven't got the dvd yet as im waiting for it to arrive!!

Of course you can Jess. The DVD is really fun! I hope you like it. :) Keep us posted once you get it.

thank you x

I shall be informing on my 1st go when it arrives!

Hi i have ordered 30 day shred and im so excited to get started and hopefully see results.
How is eveyrone doing?

omg i have only done the 1st one and im puffed! lol

don't know how im gonna manage the higher ones! argh i hate lunges!!

God i hurt today my thighs are killing i hope i can get through day three tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->