30 day shred question

littleblonde

kacey and sophie
Reaction score
I am on day 3 today. I do ache a little. But more so when i come to doing the exercise. Will i continue to ache till i stop it for a few days or will it eventually stop aching? I assume that at some point my endurance will get better?

For anyone thinking of doing it. Do it do it do it haha its so much fun and great if you dont have much time. Got me for £5 from amazon and im certain its free delivery to. x

Week.1 day 3?
The ache will.drift away, you will become better within.7-10days.

There are a number of threads about this on MFP.
I can't wait for mine to arrive.

i loveeeee it. Cant do the push ups yet. Not even the modified bits. But can do the rest.

Ive been tryinv do push ups for 2yrs can.do 2 proper 10 with knees but really aint my area! fab if you can manage all the rest what size weights you using? :)

Ive been tryinv do push ups for 2yrs can.do 2 proper 10 with knees but really aint my area! fab if you can manage all the rest what size weights you using? :)

what size weights do you use? My dvd arrived this morning!

Hey i.used 2.3kg.

Deffo.use pair that you feel youd have push yourself to finish the sets so you feel the burn

Cant wait for my DVD to arrive think I'm going to start with 3kg weights as used to carrying a fair bit of weight at work

i got these

https://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/...gId=1500002901&langId=-1&productId=1501072149

But im a beginner x

Mine arrived yesterday, starting tomorrow. I watched some of it and i'm feeling a bit scared :haha: Jillian looks tough!

The burn and the sore muscle stuff tells you that it's working. And as Jillian says in the first workout, if you want significant change on only 20 minutes of working out per day, then you have to commit to pushing really hard (obviously not hurting yourself, but it should be hard to get through the circuits).
I agree - I LOVE the length of the workouts. It makes working out logistically possible! I did the P90x workout and while I got great results, it was REALLY hard to carve out the 60-90 minutes everyday.

i dont do the exercises everyday, prob about 3-4 times a week. And i try and do other stuff like walking too.

I do think its important to have atleast one day rest a week though.

And oh yeah i LOVE the ache! although havnt had achey muscles in a while...

My dvd has been posted!! estimated arrival is weds!!

good luck to you all. i have done day 4 so onto day 5 tommrrow. I have noticed a slight improvement with 1st 2 minutes of cardio. I can go around 15 seconds long before i have to stop for a second, x

Ive started thi dvd a couple of tmes but i have only ever done the firet ten days and then something happen and i end up stopping :/
Think im going to give it another go though, the pain does get better after the first 4 days or so.

day 5 for today. Cant wait to here how you all get on. please come back and update here x

I will!! I'm looking forward to starting it!!

finally my back muscles- below my shoulders are achey this morning! yes!!

My arms are soo weak.
cant wait to be able to do pushups properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->