30 day shred question

Can i ask, what is the 30 day shred???? :wacko:

Google/youtube jillian michael.30 day shred.
Shes trainer off biggest loser, its 20mins circuit training & strength training; 3 levels.

:shock: wow i've just seen it on youtube and i ache just watching it, lol. No surprise you ache for days after! I've got separated stomach muscles (not sure of the medical term) and they're still not great so i will wait till i'm a bit stronger. It does seem like a great workout though. I will stick to my walking and swimming for now though :haha:

Started this before christmas got to day 5 it did get easier but I stopped! Came back to it today and managed 5 minutes before I had to run upstairs to stop the kids fighting! came back down and couldn't be bothered!! so hopefully will try and do it tmw morning in peace whilst kids at school!

I just did Day 1 and found it okay. I like that it's only 20 mins per day to try to fit in. I used to be really into fitness but since falling pregnant & having little one I haven't done a thing. So haven't exercised in a year & a half!! I find it hard to find the time now with working full time, husband having shifts and just to find the energy at the minute is tough. Am hoping I stick with this even if I miss a day here & there I want to complete it in more or less 30 days.
I have to say I feel pretty good after it-that should encourage me to exercise if nothing else.

I started it today. Going to be aching tomorrow :D

LO made me laugh, when i was lying on my back using the weights he sat on my yummy and started jumping on it. Such a helpful little dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->