30 day shred reviews

pixielmh

Single mum of 4 Girls and bump
Reaction score
Ive just done my 1st workout ( lvl 1) i expected it to last longer than 20minutes but doubt i would of lasted longer, i am knackered lol. I burne 364 kcals though :)

but for people that have done it, does it work?
how much weight you lost?

did you diet aswell or just do the workout?

How did you work out the calories burnt? I was told it only burnt around 120?
I am doing it now, i got to day 10 then lost my mojo but i am back on it now and repeating level 1.
No results yet!

I use a heart rte monitor, its the only correct way to monitor calories on high impact workouts as everyone pushed themselves differently.

I done it a 2nd time yesterday and iv woken up in agony, i can hardly walk or move, but im going to try and push through it.

Yes 2nd day was worst for me then its better from then on!

Im trying to do it 2x a day so it ups my calories and hopefully ill notice results quicker :)

Bloody hell you are good! I couldn't be arsed with that! Good luck x

I have not started yet but I will be soon as the muscle separation gets better. Once I start I will be taking measurements and pics after each level has completed. For now I am doing cardio, running/jogging, walking and jump rope. I am sweating lots each time. Last week I tried for the first time in over 15 years and OH GOD did it ever hurt! I had to take 4 days off because I felt like I was beaten severely! Back at it now and I don't feel like my legs are JELLO! Definitely building some endurance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->