30 day shred

I have gave up :( for now anyway - I'm gonna start pole fitness this week so no excuses!

Atomic, don't give up, just modify it :) I had to get ligther weights at first, bc I "just couldn't do it." I stuck it out and am doing better each day.

Now, if you do stop doing it, then I wish you best of luck in pole fitness!! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP! YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR BODY! :thumbup:

How's everyone doing?

I finished Level 2 today - hurrah! Rest day tomorrow then on to Level 3.

Way to go Lucky!!! How much more difficuly is 2 than 1. I fear what will come! :haha: She is tough!

I just finished day 6 today of level one! I am running each day along with it. On my long run days, I do not do shred (so far that has just been Saturday) :haha: I have been running for the last 3 weeks though! Lost 2 pounds in the first week, along with dieting! SOOO pumped abot staying motivated! :thumbup:

WAY TO GO EVERYONE!

Thanks! I am feeling pleased I have stuck it out so long - I felt my motivation slipping half way through Level 2 but now it's only 10 more days so I am sure I can do it!

Honestly, I found Level 2 a lot harder, because there are a lot of moves you do in plank pose and there is quite a bit of arm work - my arms are the weakest part of my body! The plank stuff was tough and I pretty much had to follow Anita for all of it. But I really liked how it felt like a good workout and that it was pushing me. By the end of each session I was way sweatier than I was after Level 1, so that has got to count for something!

That's awesome that you are running as well - well done!

How's everyone doing?

I finished Level 2 today - hurrah! Rest day tomorrow then on to Level 3.

Way to go Lucky!!! How much more difficuly is 2 than 1. I fear what will come! :haha: She is tough!

I just finished day 6 today of level one! I am running each day along with it. On my long run days, I do not do shred (so far that has just been Saturday) :haha: I have been running for the last 3 weeks though! Lost 2 pounds in the first week, along with dieting! SOOO pumped abot staying motivated! :thumbup:

WAY TO GO EVERYONE!

Thanks! I am feeling pleased I have stuck it out so long - I felt my motivation slipping half way through Level 2 but now it's only 10 more days so I am sure I can do it!

Honestly, I found Level 2 a lot harder, because there are a lot of moves you do in plank pose and there is quite a bit of arm work - my arms are the weakest part of my body! The plank stuff was tough and I pretty much had to follow Anita for all of it. But I really liked how it felt like a good workout and that it was pushing me. By the end of each session I was way sweatier than I was after Level 1, so that has got to count for something!

That's awesome that you are running as well - well done!

Awesome!!! 4 more days of level one for me! I really really have improved motivation since getting back on Baby and Bump! How cool! :happydance:

I am sooo motivated to get it done!! I usually check in daily for people losing weight, and I am also keeping a journal "Baby in May 2013-getting fit-NTNP#2" I feel like it is keeping me accountable, whether anyone is reading or not. :haha:

Last couple of days at level 2 today (just done) and tomorrow - then up to level 3 for a probably 3 weeks.

After that I may continue each day but mix up the levels a bit... Routine is an enemy when it comes to working out.

Everyone getting on well?

Ughhh i have given up!
Currently scoffing my face with chocolate and haven't worked out in a week!
:nope:
Motivation currently below zero! I got decent-ish results the first time too. Just cant be bothered anymore :cry:

Ughhh i have given up!
Currently scoffing my face with chocolate and haven't worked out in a week!
:nope:
Motivation currently below zero! I got decent-ish results the first time too. Just cant be bothered anymore :cry:

I know how hard it is to motivate yourself. I really have to force myself as well! Just remember that you never regret it afterwards - you are always pleased you did it!

I had two days off, as I had a rest day between levels and then the next day my kids were sick so it was too hard to find a time. But got back on board yesterday and started Level 3. I didn't find it as hard as Level 2? But that may be as I was kind of stopping and starting to make sure I was doing the exercises right. Will see how it goes today now that I know what I'm doing a bit more.

I'm considering doing it once or twice a week alongside my pole lessons....

Yeah, I was wrong - level 3 is tough!

Hi, I hope you don't mind me jumping in so late, I only discovered this work out a couple days ago, I've done 2 days of it now and I am aching!!! (And thats without using weights as I haven't gone and got them out the garage yet!) It feels likes its working and both me and my lo are enjoying it (I pop her in her door bouncer whilst Im working out so she can watch me, she just laughs and bounces along with me!) The plan is to do the work out every week day morning, it might sound strange but I don't want my OH to know what I'm doing, I just want to see if he notices a change in me. I can't really diet because Im still ebf so I need to keep my intake up so as not to affect my little munchkin, but Im hoping this will help tone me up a little!
I'm going to have to stalk this thred to keep my motivation up I think, keep up the good work ladies xx

Yeah, I was wrong - level 3 is tough!

Hang in there, you're doing great :thumbup:

Thank you! Just finished Day 26 - four more to go!!! Finding it hard to be motivated, but just trying to push on through. Not sure that my results will be the best ever, but I know that I am way stronger than I was when I started, and I am out of my maternity jeans - still in a size bigger than I was before I got pg, but at least they are a bit loose on me....

Welcome PrincessBoo!

Oh ohoh can I join? Just ordered the DVD! Starting as soon as it arrives. Used to be very fit - then got pregnant with twins gained 70lb!! Am still about 40lb heavier than pre-preg and my boys are 3.5!!!

No excuse now as they started back at pre-school last week so my plan is Mon, Thurs and Fri mornings and the weekend when OH is off.

Xxxx

Welcome Vicky! Let us know how your first day goes. The first few days are the toughest for each level I think, then it gets easier as you get stronger.

Two more days to go for me!

Can I join too please?

I started yesterday and I'm aching all over today! :haha: it's so hard!

currently trying to find the time to start week 2: day 6, LO is throwing a spanner in the works tho :dohh: this weeks plan is to try and throw a couple of runs in too (I think I've managed to convince OH that he is more than capable of looking after his daughter if I put her to bed then go out for a run!) not sure how well ill do towards the end of the week, I might have to swap sit ups for planks as I'm getting my "tribute to my DD" tattoo on thursday and thats going across my ribs! :wacko: good luck this week ladies!

Yeah, it's hard sometimes to fit things around the LOs - I know it's only half an hour, but sometimes trying to find half an hour when my OH is home, my DS doesn't need a feed etc etc can be tricky - I didn't end up being able to do a day yesterday so still got two more workouts left. Tonight for sure!

Welcome Vanilla!

FINISHED!!!

Can't believe I stuck it out!

I am really pleased that I did, I have enjoyed having some time to myself each day, it has definitely been good to just have half an hour to focus on myself, and it has really helped the sleep deprivation (my four month old wakes up every hour of the night...zzzzz....). It's given me more energy and I can feel that I am stronger.

I knew that my results weren't going to be dramatic because:

- I am breastfeeding and also not a fan of 'dieting' as such, so I didn't hugely change my eating. I have tried to eat 'clean' on the whole and have increased my fruits and veges, only eaten wholemeal etc. I have done ok with this but the last week has been a bit rubbish.
- I have a knee injury and some of the exercises were just out for me. I follwed Anita probably about 60% of the time, and had to modify other exercises.

I also had 9 days off due to my knee, children issues or my OH not being around. So I did 30 workouts in 39 days.

I didn't take before or after photos, but I did take a few measurements, and I lost:

Arms - .75 inches
Thighs - .5 inches
Upper waist - 1.5 inches
Lower waist - 1 inch
Hips - No change

I dont' weigh myself so not sure if I have lost weight or not, but I am out of maternity jeans and my post-baby jeans are feeling a bit loose, which is great. I am still WAY away from my pre-two-babies self, but I also know I may never make it back there again. All in all I am happy with the whole 30DS experience!

I think I am going to keep doing it and alternate with the Couch to 5k. So will do each level once a week, plus 3 days of C25k and see how that goes.

Will keep checking in here to see how everyone is doing!

Congrats on finishing LuckyD!! :thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Great losses too!
A good way to tell is pictures, even if you dont post them and keep them for yourself, i didnt notice a difference in myself at all until i compared my pics :thumbup:

I've had like 3 weeks off now! Starting again Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->