30 day shred

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
did a lil tester on it today and omg its intense! prob due to this heat aswell but after doing 5 mins the back of my legs hurt and my legs are like jelly! really hope when this hot weathers gone i can actually get into this and complete it, i have a feeling im going to struggle like crazy as i did 5 mins of it and im already achy although i guess that means its doing something:thumbup: anyone else done this need some encouregment!Xxxx

I tried it a while ago a couple of times but didnt really keep it up.

It's sitting on my shelf waiting for me to start again! That woman is evil!

no, but I have Jillian Micheals body revelation, which is like the shred but for 3 months and it KILLS! the best workout DVD I have ever done, really challenging and she's really motivating.

I find doing the workouts in the morning the best time in regards to heat and really gets you geared up for the day

It's SO hard to start with, especially if you're used to no exercise. But it gets easier and so quickly! My legs KILLED on day 2, I woke up feeling like I'd been run over but I had no pain at all by day 5. Stick at it, it gives great results :)

yes! iv done it and i think its brilliant! at first with every level im like "are u joking!" :haha: some of the movements i couldnt even get in to never mind doing the exercise but by the end i can do most! i cant even do every night (morning would be perfect but my bubs are up at 5.30 ish) as depends on what happens but mostly i do it when babies are in bed

Keep doing it! its great and im seeing results now! x

I'm on day 6 and loving it :) I ached so bad on day 2 and my legs are still a bit stiff but no where near as bad - already seeing small results!

Gonna start again this week!

You just do what you can...i got a bit stressed that i couldnt do it every day but im still getting good results x

Ooooh love it!

I tried it just now after reading this thread, the level one is on youtube.
I'm not in such a bad shape after all, except my arms OUCH!

Lets encourage each other to stick to this!!!

day 1 done!!!

I'm planning to start this end of this week. I started it last year then half way through found out I was pregnant and stopped.

I'm actually looking forward to doing it, not sure how well I'll fit it in around lo though!

It's all on YouTube if your tight like me lol! I'm starting first of August.

I just started it today! Am pretty unfit so was hard but am determined to keep going! Bit achy but feel quite proud as before baby was sooo lazy! Hadn't done any exercise in a few years!!!

I started this morning, and I didn't really see what the fuss was about lol maybe I will regret saying that in the morning but I didn't find it difficult, just a bit tedious. I'm going to try to stick with it though xx

I cant wait to start! picked ma dumbells up this morning now just gotta wait for some cooler weather :) defo going to try stick to it if i want ma body back that much im going to have to work for it! even my 2 toddlers join in lol:p

Day 5 for me tomorrow - I have never exercised and this is so painful, however I have actually found muscles in my arms - so exciting! Can I ask those who are doing / have done it, did your weight go up a bit a first? I think I've eaten a bit more than usual (was doing 5/2 fast but got fed up) as my period was coming but afraid it won't come off quickly.

I personally haven't been tracking my weight as when I got to pre-preg I just decided to go with how I look/feel but if you're putting weight on its probably just muscle!

Just wanted to add, 'muscle weighs more than fat' is just a myth xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"