30 day shred

god i felt fine yesterday but this morning i am aching like mad oh well it will get easier

Had to force myself to do it but did! Got a DELIGHTFUL call from my ex saying he has started seeing someone. . After 4 weeks of us splitting up.

Silver lining is that I'm not as unfit as i thought, worked up a sweat but didn't leave me out of breath :)

Just picture your ex when is comes to the punching moves

This is Exactly what I did!

Day 3 done today. Couldn't get to the gym so level 1 followed by level 2.

My legs are really feeling it even though I'm used to exercise. I'm impressed so far :)

So great to have so many people on this thread now!

I found it does get easier....and then today I started Level 2....yikes. Actually I enjoyed it as I was ready to be pushed a bit harder, but man - those all those plank moves are a killer. Definitely worked up more of a sweat than with Level 1.

so glad to see a good few of u girls doing this with me:) hope all u ladies start seeing good results soon:)xxx

About to do day 5. Levels 1 and 2 I think to atone for the takeaway and wine I had last night.

I did do a gym session last night too though so not that bad I hope.

Gym tomorrow morning and pilates class so will do day 6 on Sunday.

I've got 6 weeks until my OH and I go away for a couple of days so maximum attack mode I think!

Redhead, you are impressive!

I had to take yesterday off as my OH wasn't home until late - I can't do the Shred by myself as my 3 month old won't nap by himself so there is no spare time. But have just done Level 2 again - so Day 12. Man, some of it is tough - I have to stop with some of the plank moves and catch my breath. My arms are just not the strongest part of my body!

I've been doing it for about three weeks now with no noticeable changes to my body or weight. I feel fitter but that's it. On level three now.

I've been doing it for about three weeks now with no noticeable changes to my body or weight. I feel fitter but that's it. On level three now.

I have a feeling this is going to be me too.....

I have a feeling this is going to be me too.....

It is so frustrating! I mean I didn't take photos or anything beforehand but I can't see any changes apart from gained muscle (gross) and the scales haven't changed :cry:

Also, does anyone have a link to the 30 day shred level 3 on youtube? I cn only find it in Chinese!

That's what happened to me,it slowed my losses down and yes, I lost inches but being on slimming world I need to see it on the scales for motivation.

Also, does anyone have a link to the 30 day shred level 3 on youtube? I cn only find it in Chinese!

This is the link i used for level 3 :thumbup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWzQj7Be7zI&list=FLrtCMyoBJtJ2qJDKj0drx2w

This is the link i used for level 3 :thumbup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWzQj7Be7zI&list=FLrtCMyoBJtJ2qJDKj0drx2w
I ordered the DVD today and going to start it soon. Ideally want to lose 8.5 kilos and tone up. So far lost 10 kilos since birth (10 days ago). It's still coming off so hoping to lose at least 2/3 kilos in the next few days...

Hi ladies,

After reading about this here I have ordered the DVD as I'm fed up of feeling fat one year on from having my daughter where women ten years my senior have lost more weight post-birth :(

I'm am going to try this and follow slimming world, fingers crossed I'll be a new woman by my birthday in October :thumbup:

Good luck Sweetkat and kittylady! Look forward to hearing how it goes for you.

Day 15 today - half way through!! Crazy. Level 2 still killing me. It's all the plank stuff - my arms are not strong, it's tough! Still, only 5 more days to go (then Level 3 - yikes!).

After a couple of days off (hen do and hangover put paid to the weekend) back to it today.

Lots of sweating but I don't think it's enough on its own, maybe that's just me.

Sticking with it though as I'm enjoying it :)

How's everyone doing?

I finished Level 2 today - hurrah! Rest day tomorrow then on to Level 3.

I have gave up :( for now anyway - I'm gonna start pole fitness this week so no excuses!

How's everyone doing?

I finished Level 2 today - hurrah! Rest day tomorrow then on to Level 3.

Way to go Lucky!!! How much more difficuly is 2 than 1. I fear what will come! :haha: She is tough!

I just finished day 6 today of level one! I am running each day along with it. On my long run days, I do not do shred (so far that has just been Saturday) :haha: I have been running for the last 3 weeks though! Lost 2 pounds in the first week, along with dieting! SOOO pumped abot staying motivated! :thumbup:

WAY TO GO EVERYONE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->