30 day shred

I think its whatever you feel comfortable with, i didnt plan on taking rest days, but i ended up taking at least one a week just because i couldn't be bothered to do it :dohh:
This time im doing the shred every other day and pilates inbetween, then taking weekends off to give myself a break :thumbup:

I think I'll plan on one rest day a week. Although, if I want to just carry on without a break to preserve my fairly rubbish willpower, I may do that instead :thumbup:

Really considering dropping this to go back to my cross trainer and ex bike routine... So disheartened at slimming world last night

Hey scoobys mummy, not doing 30 day shred at the mo due to an ankle injury but am doing slimming world and the week I did 30ds with it my loss was rubbish too! Thought it was just me! Have been pretty immobile for past 3 weeks and hormonal so rubbish loss then too! Desperate to loose these last 10 pounds its a real struggle!!

From what I have read, 30DS is better for losing inches as opposed to weight...but depends on how much you have to lose...

Knee is sore today still! But about to go an attempt a workout - have found a list of modifications for people with bad knees so will try some of those. Really hope I don't have to stop as for once I am actually feeling motivated to exercise.

Im on day 19 level two and actually think im addicted, done it four times in two days!

Im on day 19 level two and actually think im addicted, done it four times in two days!

Wow, I'm impressed! That's amazing.

I have to say, I did feel today like I could keep going after it finished...first time I have felt like that!

I did the modified movements for some of the lunges and stuff, and replaced jumping jacks with butt kicks, and it was ok for my knee. Not great, but not bad. So pleased I have found a way to make it work.

Had a look at Level 2 today - some of it looks tough but in a crazy way I am actually looking forward to it!

3 more days til Level 2!

How is everyone doing?

good luck with level 2, i hate it. really pushes my limits, but then half hour after ive done it, i feel like i could do it all again. Im gonna put some before and after pics on here when i start level 3 so ill post a link, can definetly see a difference. Think i might cheat and do an extra day of level 2 though cos im scared of level 3!

:thumbup: Now that's dedication! I only do it 2 times a week because of my wrists and the heat :blush:

Ok sharing my belly the day I gave birth and my belly today, wearing the same pants :haha:

Attachments

• belly2.jpg
    belly2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 6
  • belly1.jpg
    belly1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 5
I fell off the wagon - back on it tonight :haha:

Day 1 done!! Woooo :happydance:

So you guys know where I'm starting from, here's my starting weight and measurements:
Weight: 13st 1.2lb (183.2lb)
Upper Arm: 13 inches
Bust: 42 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Hips: 44 inches
Thigh: 27 inches

Im planning on weighing and measuring once a week, so i can track my progress. I did have to stop a couple of times to sort out my ds who refused to take his morning nap, but hopefully won't have to do that most days. My legs feel like jelly now :haha:

I've just done day 1 of this, going to be using it as an add on to my gym work.

Might have to go up to level 2 in a few days, as although it had be sweating lots it wasn't that hard.

Good job to all those that have started! It gets easier!

Although Redhead84, sounds like you are starting from a much more fit place than I am! If you are already used to working out, maybe it is good to skip to Level 2?

One more day of Level 1 for me. Can't say I am noticing a huge physical difference but I am definitely more flexible and the workout has got easier so something must be happening!

Have you all changed your diet at all as well? I haven't drastically changed it, as I am breastfeeding a 3 month old, but am trying to eat about 90% 'clean' and have upped my fruits, veges and water consumption. Clean eating was really working for me before I got pg again, so it's good to get back to it.

Yayy it finally came yesterday! Starting it tonight hopefully, Jacob has been crying/screaming/whinging for the past half an hour and so my motivation is currently at 0% but I will just push through

Yeah LuckyD, I'm going to go to level 2 tomorrow I think, but it has made my legs and bum feel much tighter today than I thought it would from how it felt doing it yesterday.

Did a gym session last night ans level 1 again this afternoon.. Just a swim tonight I think.

I might be brave tomorrow night as my OH is working late and do level 1 and then level 2.

As for diet.. Not changing hugely but have cut out booze and cutting back on chocolate/crisps etc, the usual suspects of unhealthy eating.

Had to force myself to do it but did! Got a DELIGHTFUL call from my ex saying he has started seeing someone. . After 4 weeks of us splitting up.

Silver lining is that I'm not as unfit as i thought, worked up a sweat but didn't leave me out of breath :)

i started day one today figured i best start getting my bum into shape. ive taken all my measurements as well so i can see if there is a significant change.
my legs and bum hurt now though

Is anyone else on level 3?
I am feeling really put off today.

I did level 2 and then level 3 yesterday.
Then level 3 twice today.
Ive increased my weights from 1.5kg to 3kg.

(although i am only counting that im on day 1 level 3,
was more just practising last night with it)

I have done it loads lately and dont seem to be seeing any changes.
I know its not going to happen over night but it is frustrating me.

Also doesnt help that i am rubbish at the moves in level 3! :dohh:

Had to force myself to do it but did! Got a DELIGHTFUL call from my ex saying he has started seeing someone. . After 4 weeks of us splitting up.

Silver lining is that I'm not as unfit as i thought, worked up a sweat but didn't leave me out of breath :)

Just picture your ex when it comes to the punching moves.....

Is anyone else on level 3?
I am feeling really put off today.

I did level 2 and then level 3 yesterday.
Then level 3 twice today.
Ive increased my weights from 1.5kg to 3kg.

(although i am only counting that im on day 1 level 3,
was more just practising last night with it)

I have done it loads lately and dont seem to be seeing any changes.
I know its not going to happen over night but it is frustrating me.

Also doesnt help that i am rubbish at the moves in level 3! :dohh:

How long have you been doing it for overall? It seems like some see results really quickly, others it takes a few weeks....I don't feel like I look any different yet but can def feel myself being stronger, which is nice.

Finished Level 1 - rest day today for my knee then start Level 2 tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->