30 looooooong months and finally BFP!

Bexy

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I put my news on ltttc forum but thought I should also post here to give any ladies trying for a while some inspiration!

I had been ttc since March 2007 and this year had lap and dye and 6 course of Clomid = zilch. My first IVF referral appointment was booked for 16 October but shock of all shocks I got my :bfp: on 1st October...I think I really am the cliche of not thinking about it this month and bingo!

Anyway the only thing I did different this month (which I used to love reading about when first starting this journey!) was that I was on the Special K 2 week diet for the first 2 weeks of cycle - trying to lose a lb or 2 for my hols last week!

Anyway completely scared, worried and feeling every little niggle but hopefully the next 5.5 weeks will fly by until my first scan!

:dust:

Congrats!!! That is inspiration for those of us (like me) that may think this is going to be a short journey. It's great to hear a long journey came to a BFP!!!

Congratulations!

So glad you got your BFP, you deserve it! I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!

=]

massive congratulations we were trying for 2 years its such a wow when those lines show up lol! happy and healthy nine months xxxx

brilliant news xxx im so glad your wait is over :happydance:

Congratulations! Pretty much the same for me, stopped trying or thinking about it for a month and got pregnant! Good luck!
x

Huge congratulations hun! This is just fabulous! :happydance:

OMGGG! Well done bexy! Congrats!!!! xxx

Congratulations! This is great news and it gives us all hope!

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your news on here. You really will give hope to so many of us out there who are struggling to conceive.

I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->