30-Something Moms!

Fleur, you are absolutely allowed to come on here and talk about being scared, AND talk about being overjoyed. You are even allowed to do those things in the same post, let alone in the same day. You are pregnant. You get to feel ALL THE FEELS, and better yet, you get to express them because everyone expects pregnant ladies to do things like that. Speaking of, here's some reading material for you to stalk: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ter/2295993-13-weeks-im-just-not-excited.html

I'm sorry your boobs stopped hurting. :friends: I hope you start to grow your little pregnant belly early! I think it will be so much easier once you can SEE something's happening, you know? Plus, little pregnant bellies are the cutest.

Today is the day I promised myself I'm allowed to symptom spot! Sooo... let's see... the list of symptoms I'm allowed to pay attention to now:

1) sore boobs
2) cramping

That's some list. I've had neither. I've actually experienced LESS cramping this TWW that the last three cycles. I had a couple twinges day before yesterday (I merely NOTICED them. This is not to be confused with SPOTTING them. Totally different.) but that's it. It's only 7/8 DPO, so maybe I'll cramp up over the weekend. I'll probably test March 23 or 24 depending on my willpower. If this cycle is 31 days like the last couple, AF should be due the 23.

Wow, a lot to catch up on in this thread. Welcome to the new ladies!

Joy - adorable ultrasound pic! I hope the rest of your pregnancy continues to go smoothly

Katie - I hope the shingles clear up quickly and they're not too painful! Maybe the lack of symptoms IS a symptom! Fingers crossed for you!

Fleur - I REALLY hope that everything is okay with the baby and the coming and going of your sore boobs is just a normal thing for you. Fingers crossed everything looks perfect at your next scan

I hope everyone has a good weekend. I took today - Tuesday off work since I just finished classes for the term (proud to say I got an A in both!) but I've signed myself up for spring cleaning so not a fun break from work. DH is going to code camp tomorrow (yes, he's a huge programming nerd) so he'll be gone most of the day too. Boo for a boring weekend for me!

Crystl- congrats on the A's!! Must be a good feeling! Enjoy your time off!

Katie- hope you feel better soon end no cramping could be good!!

Afm: had dark brown spotting on my undies this morning and wasn't feeling good so called the dr and went in for a scan. Looks like baby B is smaller and I'm gonna lose inim/her, which could be the cause for the spotting as my body reabsorbs it. So weird how that happens. It's better that it happened now vs second trimester though bcuz then I might have a full blown bleed and that could hurt baby A. So I guess I'm glad it's happening now. Baby A measured even bigger than it did on Monday and heartbeat is very strong!! 170 bpm !! Yay for baby A!!

I'm sad but just reminding myself everything happens for a reason. Baby A will be able to stay put and grow stronger without any danger.

On no, Katie! I'm so sorry to hear that it's shingles!!! :( I'm really glad to hear that they're able to treat it though, and that it's not painful. You must have been lucky and caught it early! And I hope the less cramping this cycle is a good sign! :)

Fleur, don't ever worry about bringing the mood of the group down, or anything like that! We're all here for each other no matter what, good or bad! We cry together during the sad times, get mad together during the shitty times, and celebrate together during the good times! Like Twinsie said, we care no matter what. :hugs: Hang in there, lady! I'm still very optimistic for you that you're just one of the lucky few without symptoms! :)

Joy, I'm so glad to hear that pregnancy has been a pretty easy road for you so far! Ugh, that sucks about the tech accidentally slipping up on the gender though! :( I like the way you and DH are handling it though. And you never know, she might have been wrong anyways! It does happen sometimes! Thanks for posting your scan pic! Baby is looking great! It's so amazing to me how quickly they go from looking like a blob to looking like an actual baby...I can't believe you were only 12 weeks there! Crazy! Good luck at your scan tomorrow, can't wait to see an updated pic! :)

Crystl, congrats on your A's! Nicely done! And I hope you enjoy your time off! Just being off is always nice, even if you're not doing anything fun. I'm totally obsessed with March Madness and I've been thinking about you with some of the games being played in Omaha this week/weekend. :) I think it's cute that your DH is going to programming camp! :D

Oh Twinsie, I'm so sorry about Baby B. :( :( I'm really glad to hear that everything is still going great with Baby A though, and I'm really loving your outlook on everything. Still, I'm sure this isn't easy. Like we told Fleur, same goes for you. We're here for ya, chicka! I'm so very sorry and I hope you're able to take it easy this weekend. :hugs:

Update! I had some minuscule pink blood this afternoon, and then brownish blood mixed with CM after that. Possible IB??

That's a really good sign Katie!!!!! I had IB, dark brown very light only when I wiped. Fx for you !!!

Katie, fx for you! :)

Twinsie, how are you doing? I hope you're hanging in there! :hugs:

Twinsie, so sorry to hear about baby B :hugs:. I'm glad your positivity is still abundant though, take care and relax this weekend :flower:.

Ooooo Katie, maybe, maybe, maybe!!!

Great job crystl! Hope you are able to take many breaks during your spring cleaning :winkwink:.

Joy, I hope your pregnancy continues to go along smoothly. How did the ultrasound go? Lol...so will you be keeping the gender a secret from us as well?

I left work early today, seems as though i've come down with a cold...yucky! Not exactly how I wanted to spend my weekend. The hospital called today with my first ultrasound date, June 22nd...at 18 weeks. Is that not unusual?

Hoping everyone has a great weekend!

I'm out. My minuscule pink turned to full AF upon waking up this morning. 9DPO. I don't really have any more to say about the whole situation, except that 9 days is not enough.

We are having 23 people over today for a belated St. Patrick's Day party, and I'm up baking loaves of soda bread. Not really feeling into a party today.

Noooooo!! I am so mad at AF for you!!!!! :( what a load of crap!! 9dpo is so early, is this normal for you?? I had a 10 day LP and took vitex and the second month was back on track!! It's a natural herb that I highly recommend!! It acts on your pituitary gland to help regulate whatever hormonal imbalance or whatever needs regulating. Look it up on amazon, cheaper! Hope you are able to enjoy the party!! Xoxo

Oh no! I'm sorry Katie :hugs:. I probably wouldn't be in the best of moods either, but maybe having people over will take your mind off of things? Not sure if you're into the herbal "thing", but vitex is a natural supplement that you can use to try and lengthen your LP phase.

Ha, we crossed post Twinsie! Great minds think alike! ;)

Sorry Katie! Hopefully this is just a one-time fluke and your LP will be back to normal soon.

Twinsie - so sorry about baby B but I'm so happy that baby A is doing well!

Boo AF Katie.

As the other ladies have said, I'm sorry about twin B, Twinsie but I'm thrilled to hear Twin A is doing so well!

Boo, sorry Katie! :( I hope you were able to enjoy your party though! :hugs:

2b, sorry you've gotten sick! No fun at all...I hope you start feeling better soon!!! I have heard of some OBGYNs only doing one scan, but that doesn't seem to be the norm. Sorry that yours is making you wait so long! :(

I've had a bit of brownish discharge today, which I know can be perfectly normal. I'll call tomorrow and see what the clinic recommends. Meanwhile, I'll just try not to freak out... :nope:

2b4us, it's easy for women to say don't freak out when in reality we all probably would! Brown definitely doesn't point to anything being wrong, so hang in there and keep us posted! Good for you for calling, I used to try to self manage instead of getting advice from the docs.

Twinsie, I’m so sorry to hear that you’re losing baby B but I’m glad you’re keeping positive. It’s true that it’s much better for it to happen now, as sad as it is, so that baby A can thrive and not be in any danger :hugs:

Joy, sorry to hear that the ultrasound tech told you the baby’s gender, so annoying! How did your latest scan go? It’s good to hear that others have had disappearing symptoms in a healthy pregnancy, I’m trying to not lose hope!

Katie, bugger about AF  Are you sure about your ovulation date? Hope that the party was ok, I understand not being in the mood for it. Thanks for that link, I do feel like that but I’m trying to connect more to the baby and send positive vibes to it!

crystlmcd, congrats on the As! Hope you don’t spend the WHOLE of your break spring cleaning.

2b4us, you will freak out even if we tell you not to freak out… but brown discharge is early pregnancy is very common. Is it a big amount? I had tan/brown discharge (and even some pinking) for 10 days after my BFP. My doctor said it happens and it’s not a cause for worry. I hope the clinic manages to put your mind at ease. Do update us tomorrow :hugs: I know in some places they only offer the anatomy scan at around 20 weeks. Do you know anyone else who’s had a baby in Canada? They might be able to advise you. Otherwise can you go for a private scan?

cutie, how are you feeling? Is it me or is your pregnancy flying by?! Are you starting to feel any flutters or movements?

Thanks for the reassuring words ladies, I just don’t want to scare any of you. I talked to a friend today and she said I’m probably being paranoid. If only I hadn’t had a missed miscarriage before, I would be feeling SO lucky to have such an easy start to my pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->