• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30-Something Moms!

THE SUSPENSE INDEED. This is going to cause me to check this thread MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY NOW. :wacko:

YAY A GIRL! We've already told everyone. :blush: After our appointment yesterday we went to a Christmas store and bought an ornament. I took a picture of it and posted it on FB with the caption "our new favorite ornament". I've attached the photo. :flower:

We're not planning on sharing our name at all until she's born, so that will be the surprise part for everyone. I just don't really want to hear any opinions on it, you know? It'll be much easier for people to offer up their ideas if it doesn't feel like they're also trying to talk us out of what we've picked. It's ALREADY irritating me a little, so I can just imagine if there was THAT extra layer to deal with. Our oldest niece is campaigning HEAVILY for "Hazel" for some reason, which is a fine name, but not really us.

OF COURSE though I'll share it with you! It's Samantha Elizabeth. :flower::baby:

Attachments

• IMG_2245.jpg
    IMG_2245.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 7
Thank you ladies! I'm going to test again tonight. I'll definitely come back and let you know what happens :) I'm sort of thinking if I implanted on 8DPO when my temp dipped (Wednesday) then my HCG level would still be super low, right? Arghhhhh it's so hard not to obsess about this lol.

Katie I love that ornament, what an adorable idea! Also I think that's a really cute name, and not so uber popular so when you call her name 16 kids turn around ;) Totally don't blame you for not wanting to share it. (But thank you for telling us! I feel so privileged :)) I don't think we'll tell anyone either, when the time comes.

Well, I'm still getting what I'd call an evap line. The weird part is it's getting darker. But it's way too thin to call a BFP. If my temp is still up tomorrow I'll break out the FRER. Keep y'all posted.

Hi ladies. I'd love to jump in on this group if that's ok. I'm 33 and pregnant with baby#3. Our sons are 3 and 2.

Jump on in medic...and welcome!

I can't wait Christine!!!

Welcome Medic!! It's a potentially very exciting time to join us!

Christine: you DO know that Evap lines don't get darker, right??

Where are you Christine??? It's 8 in the morning here, so I know it's at least 10 there...time to be POAS :winkwink:

Welcome Medic! Well BFN on FRER this am. But temp still 98.6 which is insane for me on 11DPO so...? No sign of AF whatsoever.

I'm still really hopeful for you Christine!

And Katie....I love the name! I have a feeling DH and I are going to have a hard time connecting on a name :shrug:.

Thank you Randi :) Unfortunately it's not looking good. My temp dropped way down yesterday and then below coverline today, which always means AF for me. Also started spotting/mild cramps yesterday. I had an appointment at RE to get bloodwork this morning, so they'll confirm BFN this afternoon.

I'm feeling pretty down and thinking about giving up. :(

Thank you Randi :) Unfortunately it's not looking good. My temp dropped way down yesterday and then below coverline today, which always means AF for me. Also started spotting/mild cramps yesterday. I had an appointment at RE to get bloodwork this morning, so they'll confirm BFN this afternoon.

I'm feeling pretty down and thinking about giving up. :(

:hugs: Don't give up Christine. I know this hasn't been a short journey for you, but you're just getting started on a new leg of it! You SHOULD be very gentle with yourself though. Give yourself some time and some space to see all the good things you've accomplished instead of spending too much time thinking about this cycle. And also eat some ice cream. Ice cream is the best medicine. :hugs:

Big hugs Christine! It's only natural to feel bummed right now, but please don't give up! Eat ice cream like Katie suggested, do things that make you happy and just try to enjoy the holiday season! Try to free your mind of TTC thoughts until the new year and then regroup come then.

Big hugs Christine! It's only natural to feel bummed right now, but please don't give up! Eat ice cream like Katie suggested, do things that make you happy and just try to enjoy the holiday season! Try to free your mind of TTC thoughts until the new year and then regroup come then.

I had my first prenatal appointment today. I wish I could go weekly to hear li'l Klink's heartbeat on the Doppler...very reassuring! And I was brave and asked about an ultrasound pic. The ultrasound receptionist said that they didn't normally give out one until the 20 week scan, but she managed to get me a disc with 3 photos. When she handed it to me, she said "Merry Christmas"...so sweet! I'm so grateful to have something now to show the family when we announce :).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 10
I had my first prenatal appointment today. I wish I could go weekly to hear li'l Klink's heartbeat on the Doppler...very reassuring! And I was brave and asked about an ultrasound pic. The ultrasound receptionist said that they didn't normally give out one until the 20 week scan, but she managed to get me a disc with 3 photos. When she handed it to me, she said "Merry Christmas"...so sweet! I'm so grateful to have something now to show the family when we announce :).

Aw hello little one!!

Thanks guys :hugs: I did have some ice cream and it did make me feel better :) I was super emotional yesterday but feel much more normal today. Stupid hormones. We're going to take it easy this cycle and do a little research on a new RE. (I don't know if I told you, our insurance is changing and we need to switch.) I'm looking at the bright side, which is... :wine: For Christmas, New Year's and my birthday!

Randi, I'm so glad everything went well and you got a picture to show your family!!! Let us know how you announce and what their reactions are :)

Anyone have big plans for the holidays?

PEANUT!!! :baby:

Why in Heaven's name don't they give you any pictures until 20 weeks?? It's, like, the effort of pushing a single button. Crazypants!

Thanks guys :hugs: I did have some ice cream and it did make me feel better :) I was super emotional yesterday but feel much more normal today. Stupid hormones. We're going to take it easy this cycle and do a little research on a new RE. (I don't know if I told you, our insurance is changing and we need to switch.) I'm looking at the bright side, which is... :wine: For Christmas, New Year's and my birthday!

Randi, I'm so glad everything went well and you got a picture to show your family!!! Let us know how you announce and what their reactions are :)

Anyone have big plans for the holidays?

:drunk: Christmas with DHs sisters is going to be a lot less fun this year! ENJOY!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->