30 Somethings - The Clocks Ticking!

hi im on cd8 of a 28-30 cycle but i dont normally o, till about cd17-19 so it really drags fxd for vfps all round this month.xx

OOOh Sparklyboo!!!! How exciting - best of luck for tomorrow xxx

My temps take a while to go up after ov but there's a definite rise so yay for Ov !!

Its over for June the :witch: crept in overnight. Nevermind at least I havent got to pee in the tiny pot they gave me from the doctors yesterday!, PMA onwards to July...

hi sparklyboo where in nottingham are you? im in calverton.xx

Oh bugger sparklyboo - sodding :witch:

Thought I'd sneak a peak at your chart quail but I can't get my head round that wheel!

i think your best looking at my chart rather than the wheel i dont get the wheel either,lol.xx

Ha - didn't think to scroll down.. DOH !

I love the look of last months chart - its fantastic - how did you manage to not get PG last month - its not fair!!!

but I have to say... Junes is a little dull ! :rofl:
ROLL ON OV xxxx

Hi all. How are we all doing? I've had a pretty eventful week - busy at work, had some weird cramping for a couple of days and my sister OD'd again in there somewhere! (That sounds worse than it is. She is bipolar and called an ambulance first!! She's OK.)
Just waiting now really. I think we've done pretty well with the shaggin' this month so if I'm not pregnant it's certainly not for lack of trying!
If we're back to the drawing board we should just be able to squeeze in another cycle before my self-inflicted 'baby must be born before I turn 37' deadline... I'm sure I'll re-think that before we get there.

Take care all.

Hey you xxx

I'm the same - just waiting for the :witch:
We dtd lots this month but my temps are dropping so I don't hold out much hope.

Would we both be on to cycle 7 ? :hissy:

Its like my lifes on hold - just waiting to start that next chapter. And its my birthday in a couple of weeks. Eugh !

Yep, cycle 7. :hissy:
Fingers crossed we struck it lucky this month (although I'm not really feeling it either :( )

Can I join? Im 30 and hubby is 37 and trying for our first, and this is our second month. This month we have CBFM, temping, OPKs and vitamins :rofl:

I'm on CD9

Amanda

hi ladies would you take a look at my chart and tell me what you think ive had spotting more like a discoloured cm once a day for 6 days ive had no pos opk but i used a 30miu and they never give me a true pos only the 20 mius work for me could i have missed it ? and what do you think about the spotting?thanks,ladies

Heya. I reckon you're about to Ov - if not today. Your temps should shoot up tomorrow or the day after. Spotting could well be Ov.... only time will tell xxxxxx

Can I join? Im 30 and hubby is 37 and trying for our first, and this is our second month. This month we have CBFM, temping, OPKs and vitamins :rofl:

Heya - come join us!
Don't you just love jumping in to TTC all guns blazing !

Well I'm gonna try the softcup / instead cup this time round. Anyone else given it a go?

Not me. Is that a menstrual cup thingy? Do you use it to catch the :spermy: ??
Could be worth a go... I haven't seen disposable ones like that here though.

I've said I'm going to every cycle, but I think I actually AM going to get some preseed next cycle.
Or take a break for a while. But then I'd have to take a break from BnB too and I'm not sure I can!

Yeah - its so addictive. OH and friend have gone out to get lunch so I thought I'd just hop online for a minute!

I use a mooncup for AF and its really good but the instead cups are a bit softer so I've ordered a pack of 6 and I'll give it a try this month.
I've got some preseed too - its super slimy!

Hi Ladies....long time, no post! Hope everyone is well.

I've just ordered some Preseed too, caz, and am waiting for it to arrive. I figured it can't hurt to give it a whirl. I'm getting so frustrated and desperate, I'll happily try anything and everything. Apart from being "super slimey" (LOVE that!), is it ok??

In other breaking news, something of a miracle has happened as I got my first ever, ever +ve opks for three of the last four days (the neg result was on the second day....go figure????), so I've been a bit preoccupied! ;) I can only think this is the Agnus Castus doing its thing, so to say I'm thrilled at having got as much as this in the first cycle of taking it is something of an understatement. Of course, only time will tell...

Oh that's FABULOUS news !!!

Positive OPKS are so satisfying. Did you take pictures?!

Pre-seed definitely does the job and it doesn't stay slimy forever so that's good.
I used it for 2 cycles but when it didn't work straight away I worried that it was too much liquid for the :spermy: to have to swim through.
But... I'm defo gonna use it again next time with the cups.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->