30 Somethings - The Clocks Ticking!

Yeah that is a good thing. They say your more likely to be successful if you dont stress about it too much, just wish i could do that

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure how I got to this point. I wouldn't have thought it was possible a month ago!!

You're there 'cos your body knows its PG - and it doesn't need to worry anymore!!

So excited for you :happydance:

Thanks for the PMA there Caz!! To be honest, I'm not convinced... We'll see how I'm doing tomorrow.

oh lord - I so hope I make a baby soon.
my bodys falling apart by the day!
I discovered I had bingo wings yesterday!!!!!
and when I cross my legs my knee skin rucks up at the sides - its never done that before

AAAAARRRRRRRGH

hi i'm 31, goin 2 b 32 in october. hopin 2 conceive baby no 3 soon! would like possibly 1 more b4 i'm 35 so hope that i get a :bfp: soon!

:dust: to all you ttc xxx

I was right, i wasnt to be this month the :witch: arrived today. Roll on 15 days time lol

yup - those cycles just keep on rolling dont they?

Well... not for Freyasmum - she's oop the duff !!!

yup - those cycles just keep on rolling dont they?

Well... not for Freyasmum - she's oop the duff !!!

well hopefully we will all be able 2 join her in the 1st trimester!!! :dust: and :hug: 2 all

Yup - I really hope so.

I'm in my 1ww but not feeling anything different. grrr

Well cycle 9 for me and 2nd cycle with a CBFM.

We will both go to the docs after a year...and see if they want to put me down or the OH. :rofl:

Me and OH went to the docs a few days ago. I have had a blood test and he has been given a kit to do at home and hot foot it straight to the hospital, as the sperm only stays alive for about an hour and needs to be kept warm.

I will you keep you updated with the results we get.

I am 43, OH is 32.

Heya - haven't seen you for a while! still ttc then... booooo!

There are a few of us just starting out with the tests and stuff.... you're all welcome to join us in the team for the reproductively challenged :rofl:

We just got the appointment through for OH's Urology... :wohoo:
ok - a hospital appointment just shouldn't be this exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->