30-Somethings TTC#1

I would go elsewhere but she is meant to be one of the best. A major consultant for soth wales. And she would probably make sure I wait years if she is that kind of person. I am going to get my results from her and tell her how I feel. If we dont resolve things I will ask she transfer me. Its a tough situation!

Hope you are ok hun. x

Squirrel hunni.... you have described exactly how I feel. I was forced to have a smear 4 days earlier than my period because I had a tiny bit of spotting. After I bled terrible....now its easing. And I keep thinking...maybe I am pregnant and I'm still in with a chance. Its driving me nuts! Being on here helped a lot to start. But maybe now its a hindrance. I am thinking of signing out for a few days. But trouble is everyone has been sooooo supportive and I want to be there for those that have been there for me. Its hard to decide. What will make it worse......

CJ I feel exactly the same.. Have been thinking about signing off for a while, but will miss everyone and everyone has been so supportive, it's hard to know what to do! x

I am thinking of signing out for a few days. But trouble is everyone has been sooooo supportive and I want to be there for those that have been there for me.

....I know you want to help others, but at the end of the day you HAVE to do what's best for you :hugs:

xx

I agree with Pink. And I've taken breaks too. It does wonders. Take a break. We all understand!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean about wanting to log off. I love the support I get with you guys on the TTC threads but then I can't help myself looking over the other threads and then I know it's horrible but I feel myself getting jealous about all the BFP announcements and birth stories.

I came across one the other day which was saying she'd got pregnant the first time. That was the same day :witch: hit me and I was mega-p'd off with everything.

But at the same time I love/hate reading the stories and hoping I'll be going through it all myself soon!

It is important to find the right balance between receiving and giving support and not thinking about it at all. Hope you ladies can do that - it is a constant juggling act for me.

Jaimie -- love the new avatar! Big Money, Big Money, No Whammies.......... STOP! I loved that tv show. What was it called? Press Your Luck, I think? I always wanted to go on that show! :)

I stick to all the same threads now, so I don't subject myself to the "i'm so stressed out, it's been a month, why am I not preggers" crowd. I used to troll through the BFP section, but that got to be too much. This way, anyone I see posting a BFP will be someone I've spent a lot of time with, and I can be truly happy for them.

Good advice Squirrel. I was having a browse around last night and got utterly fed up with the posts from people who'd been trying for 2 months and were complaining why it wasn't their turn.
So I'll follow your advice from now on.x x

I feel we need a group hug this morning....

Attachments

• Group252520Hug252520Smiley.GIF
    Group252520Hug252520Smiley.GIF
    4.6 KB · Views: 0
1st Nov. Where are we all? How is everyone?

Have been off work all day cause felt rough all yesterday and thought maybe I was getting flu, but then at 9 last night I started being sick and it continued all through the night and most of today. Even puked a little blood :cry: Now feels like something is stuck in my windpipe. Gunna have to pull myself round and get to work tomorrow

Just got back from docs. She said my 21 day progesterone (17.1) shows I didn't ovulate last cycle so I have to go next Fri to get it checked again. I really didn't expect to be told that at all. Acupuncture women said that my temps show I ovulate. Well obviously not! Although really hoping it was just a one off.....Actually, now I'm thinking about it how can I have a regular 28-29 day cycle if I'm not ovulating?.....
DH has to do a :spermy: sample in the next few days (we'll probably wait until after the weekend cause of Ov time) and then we're waiting for an appt at the FS to see the results of the SA and my progesterone. :wacko:

Wish this ride was a lot simpler

So sorry Floofy - about your being sick and having these unexpected results. After I got my issues diagnosed I actually felt better and was able to let go of TTC a bit. It felt good somehow, to know why the odds were lower for us. Like it wasn't my fault anymore. Hope you feel better soon hon, and that the SA results are stellar!

I totally agree Squirrely - I loved Press Your Luck. Waiting for AF is TOTALLY like that - NO WHAMMIES!

Just stopping by to say hi!

Floofy - I'm not feeling well at all either. I started with sinus pain yesterday and was sneezing and feeling very chilled. I was so nauseous too but I think that those stupid prenatal vitamins are doing it to me. You'll feel better about ttc once all the test results are in and you have a plan from the fs. I agree with Jaimie. I knew something was wrong and when I started with the fs I felt like I was at least doing something.

Squirrel - you too - I'm glad you'll meet with the fs in January.

Jaimie - how did you feel with the Clomid? People say that it's some rough stuff emotionally speaking.

I hear everyone with the signing off for a while. Whatever helps you feel better. I'm on an ivf thread so I pretty much just stick with that. Nothing else too exciting going on with me. I took my last bcp yesterday but unfortunately that's not the pill that makes me sick so I'm not expecting too much relief. AF is due Thursday. Maybe it's all the Halloween candy I ate that's really what's doing this to me!

Aw Maxxi - I'm so sorry to hear you are having a tough time with the meds already. And you haven't even started your shots! I would def recommend eating multiple small meals throughout the day that are high protein.

The clomid makes me nauseas and VERY emotional right before and during AF. I think it is steroid for PMS - which is awesome (not). I don't have any side effects when I'm taking it, just during the last few days of the 2ww. If I have to do IUI again I might ask for injectibles. The side effects from the clomid just suck too much ; P

Hi all

Floofy sorry to hear you haven't been well hope you're feeling better now.

I'm waiting to start OPK tests at the weekend - that'll be about cd10 to make SURE I definitely know when O is this time!

But work is crazy crazy busy - my direct boss is off having an operation and I have all of her files on top of mine. Every day this week so far I'm coming home so wrecked :sex: is the last thing on my mind, so not sure how I"m supposed to catch that :spermy: like that!

Nice day at the horse racing planned for Fri so at least I'll get a break before the w'end.

Anyone else any nice plans?

I wanted to stop in and see you all. Sorry everyone isnt at their best. I had a break for a few days from here cause trying to make this fun again and I have been down...

Floofy sorry you are poorly, I hope you get some answers. I am waiting for bloods, hope to get the results this week. Then smear results in 3 weeks and ultrasound in about 7 weeks. The another month or two on top before I get BACK to the FS who I hate.

GL Conina!

:hug: for everyone!!

Feel better CJ :hugs: This will all work out for you soon>

Hi to everyone else! I have been derailed. I went for bloodwork and a sono this AM and of course my uterine lining is not at the right thickness yet so I can't start my shots yet. I'm waiting for a call from the fs. There's a possibility of my starting this weekend. Once again whenever you want AF she never shows!

Aarrghhh Maxi. Stupid witch! Hope she gets there soon for you! x

Aarrghhh Maxi. Stupid witch! Hope she gets there soon for you! x

Guess what? She just got here! Still messed up my start date. So now I've got to go back to the office on Saturday for another blood draw and a sono and most likely I'll start Saturday night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->