30 th cd1 offically a yr ttc

:hugs: i know how you feel! hope this is your month, where are you in the cycle? i am about 6 dpo.

Il have my fingers x for you
im on cd1 or cd2 tho was 11dpo when af spotting hit i think i have lp defect i use npc and it worked few months ago but wasnt trying this month as such

I spot early on each cycle too and have trouble deciding on cd1 as it is light to start with! annoying! well hope you have your bfp this month :dust:

Mines still just spotting and now gone grr i dont know if im even on cd 2 or still on cd 27

Hi ladies,

Mind if I join. Stopped bc early June & have been actively ttc since aug-sep no way did I think I'd still be waiting to get pregnant. Am 25 oh soon to b 26 we r due to get married April 2015. It's putting so much stress on our lives we r thinking of postponing the wedding not because we don't love each other, its just adding more stress to the sytuation. We have been together almost 11 years.

Rant over as u can see feeling really low :-(

I can only imagine it would add extra stress u want it too be a relaxing day not that of heard of one of those lol
I never thought id be on over a year now took 4 months 1st time and that was long enough
Grr went to doc at start of week have to try 3 mor months before can start clomid yah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->