30 Weeks! And Bump Pic. (:

munchkinkidd

Alekzander Elias-1.21.12
Reaction score
:happydance: Whoo! Finally made it to 30 weeks, and I can guarantee you I'm feeling every single one! And at my ultrasound last week, they did a few 3D scan pictures; I have one handsome little man, who likes to suck his thumb. And hide his face. <3 Gosh I can't wait to meet him!

I feel like a balloon. Or a hippo. Take your pick. :rofl: And I officially walk like a penguin. It's quite funny.

Anyone else feel like LO is trying to literally claw his/her way out of your stomach? Zander stretches across my stomach and pushes out, and then likes to go Alien Vs. Predator on me and try and climb out. XD

Aaaaaaand--- I'M OFFICIALLY SINGLE! FOB hasn't contacted me in three weeks as of Wednesday. He still stalks my house when he goes to work though..... Creeper. But, I couldn't be happier. I feel so much better because I'm not as stressed. And i've decided I'm not going to put his name on the BC, nor am I going after him for CS or to sign rights or anything. It's just not worth it. If he can't make the effort, I'm not going to anymore. I tried, and I'm done stressing myself, and in turn, stressing my son.

Attachments

• IMG_8850.jpg
    IMG_8850.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 9
Congrats on 30weeks :flower:
You have a beautiful bump and as for the sitch with your FOB. Good on you :thumbup:
Thats what my mum did.. My bio dads name is on my BS but she never went to the CSA about him n he faided away cz he wasnt bothered with me or my brother.. And we're better people for it :thumbup:
Xxx

Thank ya. :) I get a bit self conscious about it at times-- I've got like two stretch marks my mum said she saw. :blush:

My dad was the same way. He couldn't be bothered with me because he was mad I was a girl instead of a boy. But I don't want FOB to be able to take Zander wherever he wants. I don't trust him with Zander, or trust his parents with him. But, oh well. My little boy is gonna stay right here, with me. :) I don't really care what the people in the hospital think-- I'm telling them I don't know who the father is. I'll have less trouble with them about it that way, according to the social worker I spoke with.

cute bump :hugs:
and welcome to being a single mommy!!! :)
good for you for being the bigger person ! :D

Congrats on 30weeks & u got a cute bump there:flow:

Well firstly can I just say 'Congratulations' that's a BIG milestone because now that means you have 10 weeks left til your due date and 7 weeks til he can come out anytime. :happydance:

Your bump pic is gorgeous, I can't see any stretch marks...:shrug:

And as for your FOB, good on ya girl :thumbup: I know the feeling, I've broken up with my OH a couple of times since pregnant and I have felt a lot better, I think sometimes being single parent is better.. but I can't help how I feel towards him so it's hard and I miss him then I take him back again. Silly me!:dohh:

And good news about your 3D scan:thumbup: I had mine on Saturday, was the best thing I had done in a long time, thought I would regret it but got to see Aliyah sleeping and smiling at us, then she kept trying to sleep again but it was so cute because she just had this smile on her face.

Anyways, you sound really happy which is nice :flower:

Well firstly can I just say 'Congratulations' that's a BIG milestone because now that means you have 10 weeks left til your due date and 7 weeks til he can come out anytime. :happydance:

Your bump pic is gorgeous, I can't see any stretch marks...:shrug:

And as for your FOB, good on ya girl :thumbup: I know the feeling, I've broken up with my OH a couple of times since pregnant and I have felt a lot better, I think sometimes being single parent is better.. but I can't help how I feel towards him so it's hard and I miss him then I take him back again. Silly me!:dohh:

And good news about your 3D scan:thumbup: I had mine on Saturday, was the best thing I had done in a long time, thought I would regret it but got to see Aliyah sleeping and smiling at us, then she kept trying to sleep again but it was so cute because she just had this smile on her face.

Anyways, you sound really happy which is nice :flower:

Thank you :D I'm getting nervous. I keep having dreams he's born on Christmas. :wacko: I'd be 36 weeks at that point. But it's so nerve wracking sometimes..

I haven't had those feelings about FOB but I have about this guy I've liked since my freshman year of high school. He's a good friend of mine, and he says he has feelings for me, but we're not doing anything right now; we've gone on a date, but we aren't either one in a hurry for anything. But he's so excited for Zander! He loves feeling him kick. :)

He smiled and opened his eyes a few times. I cried because I was so happy to see my little man. <3 And I must agree- best thing I've done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->